~ The Car Key ~

After the breakfast was done, they washed the dishes and preparing for school. They wore their usual outfit. South wore his neon coloured hoodie, and North wore his dark blue 'uniform'. Well, he has a lot of that.
South finished first. He waited for his brother. Finally, North walked down the stairs. South turned to the door. As he reached the doorknob, North touched his shoulder.

"Bro, I... don't want to go," said North hesitantly.

South looked at North. His ears and tail were down, with a sad face.

South gripped North's arms.

"Hey, it's okay. I'll be by your side all the time."

North still resist.

"Come on~"

"They'll laugh at me!" North said.

"No, they won't!"

"I'll be nothing but a clown to them!"
"You'll never be!"

"And~"

"Cut it! They won't laugh at you. In fact, I think this will be the chance to make friends." South said, touching his brother's shoulder.

North looked down for a moment. He sometimes feel so alone, and he wants to make friends. But he can't. He just soo fierceful on the other student's eyes to do so. North raised his head, and looked at South's eyes.

"You're right," he said.

That was not really what North wanted to say. It was the neko potion's effect. South knew that. He was trying to avoid on telling it to North.

"Let's just go and get this done fast!" said North, opened the door.

South followed him.

"Hey, since you're a neko right now, I'll drive!" South said confidently.

"Ha! In your dream!" North said showing the car key in his hand.
They drive to their school.

Short one! But I like the ending. This part isn't important anyways. As always, thanks for reading! (thank you soo much!)