~ The Parking Area ~

North and South Korea walked silently on the school hallway to the parking area. They stepped out of the school, and the sunny warm weather gently kissed their skin. When they were near the school gate, North stopped with perking ears and excited face.

"Look! I think I have something to do with him," said North, gesturing at the tall countryhuman with shades (America).

Before South Korea could speak any word, North Korea already went to that countryhuman. North was just going to poke his shoulder, when he turned around and saw him.

"North Korea! I miss you soo much," said America teasingly. He opened his hand widely as if he want to hug the neko in front of him.

"I... Uhm, America,... I'm sorry for yesterday," North Korea said, staring at the taller guy pleadingly.

America stared back. Behind those sunglasses were a pair of bewildered eyes. He opened his mouth, but closed it again without a word. He turned his head away from that stare, and walked away. Purposely bumping into North's shoulder.

South Korea felt a touch, almost like a grip, on his shoulder. He looked at America who dropped his voice and said,

"He's strange. Please, even though he's drop-dead annoying, turn him back to normal. Who can I tease if he's this heavenly cute!"
The last expression gave South a little tickle. America walked away.

"Bye, Koreans!" He said, rising and waving his hand.

"Goodbye," answered South Korea.

Some seconds later, that korean turned to see his brother. North Korea looked down and tired. South touched North's back, and they walked to their car.

"Don't mind him. He forgives you, but he's too smug to admit it!"

Time skip

It was dusk, in the koreans' house. The brothers, after doing some house cleaning, were sitting on the sofa. South Korea had his earphone on, and he was listening to some music. North Korea, right below his watch, was holding the remote, searching for a good show on the tv. They were quiet, not wanting to tell each other how actually they feel.

North Korea tried really intensly to focus on the tv screen. His eyelids grew heavy. But he just could not show his weakness when a pair of sharp eyes staring at him. Finally he gave up, and let his tired body slumped down on the sofa, closing his eyes.

South went to his brother's side. He placed his hand on North's head. North opened his eyes to see his brother, who gently rubbed his hand between North Korea's cat ears. The neko closed hus eyes again and purred. He didn't even try to resist. Imagine owning a lazy kitten who loves to be touched and purred whenever you play with their fluffy fur. This softened his anxiety a little, but still, South afraid of the worst.

"I'm off to bed."

"Let's eat something before we g~"

"I'm too tired. Goodnight South," North said, went straight to the stairs.

South Korea stood looking at North Korea's back who slowly fade away. The feeling stuck in his chest and plugged his throat that prevented his to speak. But what is it exactly that South wanted to speak? You will die and I cannot do anything? He could not phone neither Japan nor China. Cursed the neko sugar cubes. And South felt just soo confused.

FINNALLY! AN UPDATE UwU Please forgive me.. I.. forgot about this story... for like one year! Thank you soo much for the person who reminded me and have given me the spirit to continue writing <3 And thank you for the readers who still sticking to this book after this very long hiatus
Have a great day, c ya in the next chapter!