The class goes on forever and as soon as it's over I almost run out of the auditorium, eager to get away from the old hag and the dickhead.

But I'm not that lucky.

"Ms. Clarke, I want to talk to you for a moment." I groan when I hear Mrs. Johnson's voice.

Blake puts his arm around me, pulling me into his side then leads me to the front of the class, where Mrs. Johnson and Declan are talking quietly.

"Ms. Clarke, I don't appreciate your attitude during class. Your actions are undermining my authority. That is why you'll be helping Mr. Rocher with assignments and preparing classes for the whole semester." I gape at the woman then glare at Declan, knowing he must've had something to do with this shit.

"Starting tomorrow, you'll be assisting Mr. Rocher in preparing the lectures. I expect you to come here thirty minutes before classes then Mr. Rocher will give you your work." The old woman gives me a hard look, daring me to decline. Declan only smirks smugly and it pisses me off.

"You can't make me do that." I sneer.

"Yes, I can. Don't forget, Ms. Clarke, that I'm the one who grades your assignments. Unless you'd like to do some extra work." I huff in annoyance, knowing how vindictive this woman can be. If she gives me extra assignments, I'll never have free time to go out again.

"Fine. – I grunt – Now can I leave? I don't want to be late for my next class."

"Of course, Ms. Clarke. You're dismissed."

"See you tomorrow, Ms. Clarke." I whip my head at Declan with a glare. He better not piss me off.

"Don't talk to her, Rocher!" Blake warns lowly, pulling me tighter against him.

Declan only winks at me with a smirk, knowing goddamn well how I feel about him. I'll reconstruct his fucking face again if he makes as much as one wrong move!

"I can't fucking believe it. What the fuck is he doing here?!" I grumble as I shove my stuff into the locker. The classes are finally over, but I've barely paid any attention in them. My mind is reeling with all the possibilities as to what Declan is doing here, with a new name nonetheless.

"I know, it's suspicious. But I don't think he'll cause trouble. He already knows the consequences." Blake calmly says, taking my hand to lead me to his football practice.

"Maybe... But I don't like it. The last time he showed up, you ended up in a hospital." I frown, sighing heavily.

"Yeah... but I'm stronger now. And I won't get provoked so easily." My man presses a kiss to my head before we walk to the field outside.

While Blake and the team get ready for practice, I take out my laptop, intending to work on a project for my architecture classes. I still have few weeks to finish it, but since I have to wait for Blake to be done anyway, I might just work on it now.

I work quietly on my computer while E.S. Posthumus fills my ears. I don't bother watching coach torture the guys with different plays, maneuvers and tactics. Usually it goes on for hours, so I manage to get done with all my homework and a big part of the architecture project.

I'm so immersed in my work that I don't hear someone approaching until their shadow appears in front of me. Are they done already?

I quickly take off my headphones and glance up, only to be met with coach's face. He stares at me curiously, reminding me of Mr. Carter back from high school. He always looked at me the same way – as if he didn't understand why is someone studying during football practice. It's quite amusing when I think about it.