Introduction

Suji's parents bought this house because of Suji's request.It shocked them because Suji never asks for anything so when she requested this much they bought this house despite of it having rumors of being haunted.

Suji found this house beautiful.There were so many rumors and mysteries around this house,she wanted to see it herself what all of this was about.But after living here for sometime she started suspecting that there might be some mysterious being living in this house.

But that didn't scare her,it rather intrigued her to solve the mysteries around this house.Will she be able to do it with not only one but two mysterious beings roaming around her house?They need her help,will she be able to help them?

__________________

"Suji-ah,I have found an old article on your house,"Jungkook said while handing her his phone."It's about the people that lived there."

Suji took it and looked at the picture of an old newspaper with the headline being,

"The mysterious death of the famous Kim twins"

There was a picture attached to it showing the twins.The picture was insanely blurry but Suji is certain they look like the guy she saw on on the room they have on her roof even last night.

"Twins Huh?"She said,"Is that not a twist?"

Suji gave the phone back to Jungkook and smiled.Jungkook didn't like it.He knows this smile.Her smiling like this means she's surely gonna do something outrageous next.

"Jungkook-ah,this house just got more interesting than I thought it was."She continued while smiling,"This is gonna be so so interesting."

_______________

The younger twin was standing on the rooftop and looking at the streets.A mischievous smile spread across his face as soon as he saw Suji returning.He quickly went to the room on the rooftop to inform his older brother who was busy painting as usual.

"Hey,Suji is returning!"The younger one said excitedly.

The older one didn't reply.

"I swear I'm gonna scare her today."The younger one claimed.

The older one looked at him,unamused,"If you were to scare her,wouldn't you have done it by now?"

The younger one frowned,offended,"It's not my fault..she's the one that's weird...Anyways..."The younger one smiled again while rubbing his palms together,"..I have a plan today.And I will scare her today."

The older one rolled his eyes and said sarcastically,"Good luck."Then he slowly said while turning back to painting,"You say that everyday."

The younger one who didn't hear the last part,smirked,"This is gonna be so so interesting."

________________

Characters

Kim Suji

Taehyung

Taehyung

Taehyun/V

Taehyun/V

There are a lot more characters in this story but they are the main.:)

Disclaimer

This story is a work of fiction.This is not real.The possibility of this happening is 0 percent.

This story is mainly funny and full of fluff.It might also be a little scary,will contain some strong language and strong subjects like murder,psychopaths and reincarnation.Be careful.:)

I have been reading was to many horror stories and kpop ghost stories on wattpad I wanted to right one on my own.All the other stories inspired me.

With that shall we get into the story?

___________________________________