Author's Note

The following was all written in 2020. It is 2023 now, (happy new year!!!!) and I've decided to clean some of this up <3 enjoy, and remember to comment to let me know where I can improve )

Hey guys ! So I've decided to try and write my first ever fanfic ❤️ gonna be honest though, I'm not a die hard fan but I'll try to be as accurate as possible !

  I know finding a good TMNT fanfic isn't easy at all, since TMNT peaked in like, 2014. So most of the fanfics out there aren't grammatically correct,which can be frustrating to read. (Not a stranger to that feeling.)
  Don't get me wrong though, there are some really good fanfics out there and if you want me to list my favourites just let me know! (Chances are you've probably read them, but that's because they're SO GOOD.) Some of them even made me catch a serious case of butterflies 🦋 And made me feel maddd single.

   Anyways, I'm a crazy simp for Leo. Why wouldn't anyone be?

  Why do I like Leo the most, you may ask? (Honestly, you probably don't care, and would much rather be getting on with the story, but spare me a few more minutes of your time.)
-We're both the oldest of three  brothers, except I'm a girl.
-Therefore I can relate to him about the struggles of being the oldest. (We have a sad life 😔 Where are my other oldest kids at?)
-He has an obsession with space heroes, and I have an obsession with Zayn Malik🥴
-HE'S SO CUTEEEE (that scene where he was telling April about Karai...AWWWEEE)

Okay. I'm content. You can scroll down now 😌✨