Chapter 5

The car ride was quiet. A comforting silence surrounding us. This time, Cameron picked the radio station. We got to his house in 10 minutes. He parks the car and we get out.

-"Mom and Dad went to a restaurant, so I guess is just you and me", he says

-"Okay", I reply. We walk to his family room and I sit on the black couch while he puts the movie.

-"Shit, I forgot the popcorn. Be right back", he says as he walks away and I laugh. I take my phone out of my purse. 1 new message. I unlock my phone. Josh. "Hey". I don't know, but I get this weird feeling every time I talk with him. "Hey, haven't seen you in foreve rxD"

Since Cameron didn't finish putting on the movie, I stand up, grab the TV remote and skip all the trailers and then stop it so it would be ready when Cameron comes back. I look at my phone again. 2 new messages. "Wow ur lame :p" "Whatcha doing?" "Gonna watch Harry Potter, wbu?"  

Hey, I got the popcorn now¨, Cameron says as he walks to the room. I clap like a little kid, he sits by my side and I grab the bowl from his hands and put it on my lap. He turns off the lights and plays the movie. I grab my phone. 2 new messages  from Josh ´People getting my hair ready´´Not as cool as it sounds´ .  I chuckle and Cameron seeems to notice.

-¨Who are you texting?¨, he asks

- ¨Josh. He has an award at 5. I was wondering if we could see it¨, he looks at his clock.

-¨We have 3 hours so meanwhile we watch the movie and then what you wanna see¨, Cameron says and i smile.

-¨Thank you¨, I say. I quickly text Josh ¨ha-ha-ha meanwhile Im here eating popcorn in a comfy couch XP¨

Hey,what´s with you and Josh?¨, Cameron asks.

-¨What do you mean?¨

-¨I dont know. You never make friends so fast and Josh seems already like an old fella¨,Cameron says. I cant help but blush. He´s right. I never got any friends, except for Cameron.

-¨I dont know. I guess we got chemestry? Plus he will forget me in a week¨, I say.

-¨But you won´t. Won´t you?¨

I don´t know. Would I forget him? He hasn´t leave my mind since I met him yesterday. I don´t reply and he gets the message. We watch the movie until it ends and Cameron grabs the remote and  puts in on FOX.

                                                                        -------------

Chloe and Jamie walk to the stage, promoting their new movie If I Stay. 

-¨And the best male actor is..¨,Chloe says. She opens the folded paper and reads it. ¨Josh Hutcherson¨. I smile and start clapping.He is wearing a black shirt with black pants and a black leather jacket. He kisses Chloe and thanks Jamie as they hand him his award.

He gives his speech and at the end, when he´s about to walk away, he goes back to the microphone.

-¨This is for you granp¨, he says and I remember what he told me about his grandpa being sick and getting out tommorrow of thehospital.

-¨And Abi, you were right, thanks¨, he says and walks backstage. I stay in shock. Josh just mentioned me in front of all TV.

-¨Wow, he´s really into you Abi¨,Cameron says. I don´t reply. 

Is he into me? Am I into him?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyy guys

Sorry if it this chapter looks weird, Im doing it on my cousins´s laptop bc Im on vacatin and i coudnt bring my phone with me and I´ve never written on a laptop in Wattpad so i dont know if it looks good. But dont worry when I get home Im gonna fix it in my phone.

Anyways, I hope you all liked this chapter. I know is short and kinda boringbut I wanted to leave a little cliffhanger.  I cant promise you guys when Im gonna update because I need to wait until I can borrow someone´s computer and being alone bc my ipod isnt working so well either.

Thanks for 130+ reads. I love you guys so much!!!

Love,

-Lourdes