Chapter 1

-"Abi, Cameron is here!", Monica shouts from downstairs.

-"I'm coming!", I shout back. Today, Cameron's basketball team will play in some tournament and some actor is the leader. I'm really excited for Cameron; he has been talking about this for weeks, since his coach signed them in.And of course I'm going too. I've never missed one of Cameron's important games, I love going to them and seeing Cameron play.

I finish drying my hair and let it fall over my shoulders. Then I dress in a sleeveless white marvel shirt, some denim short overalls and my red vans. I grab my glittery backpack, wallet, phone and close the door of my room.Downstairs, Cameron is chatting with Monica, while she eats lunch.

-"Hey guys", I say as I walk toward Monica and kiss her head. She has circles under her eyes but still looks really pretty. Then I walk to Cameron and stop in front of him. He is wearing a black sleeveless basketball shirt that says "3on3" and below "Josh Hutcherson". I frown at that name. This tournament is gonna be super Hollywoodish and probably a lot of fans will be there, drooling  for that guys. Of course I didn't tell Cameron that, I know how important these is to him.

-"What", he laughs a little at my frown. I shake my head and hug him.

-"Are you ready?", Cameron asks letting me go. I nod.

-"Have fun kids", Monica says . I quickly wave her goodbye and walk out of the house. Cameron's car is parked in my dad's space but since he is at work, Cameron took it. I jumpu into his light gray Camry. He starts the car and I quickly turn on the radio and start singing along. Cameron laughs while I start singing louder.

-"Shut up, you are making my ears bleed", he says and I roll my eyes. Then I open the mirror the cars have and start applying a mascara I take from my backpack. He turns off the radio and I immediately look at him, but he is focused on the road.

-"Why you turn it off?", I ask joking

-"I don't know how you aren't deaf already. I've been here 5 minutes and my ears are bleeding", he says and I laugh. Cameron can be such a drama queen sometimes. I turn the radio on but put the volume really low so he won't turn it off again. I finish applying lipstick and turn to Cameron.

-"You aren't fun", I say in a childish tone

-"Look who's talking", he says and I roll my eyes.

-"So when do you play?", I ask him

-"4:30, I think. But I have to be there at 4 to meet the rest of the team"

-"So you are gonna leave me alone?", I ask him

-"Walk around, meet people Abi, you are young. make some friends", he says; I roll my eyes.

-"You sound like Monica", I say and he laughs. The rest of the car ride is quiet. A few comments and dumb jokes and, after what it felt forever, we arrived to the place. We park the car really far because everything is full with screaming girls and desperate parents. Some girls have Hunger Games t-shirts on.

-"Why do they have Hunger Games t-shirts on?", I aks Cameron as we walk to the entrance.

-"Maybe because...", Cameron stops. "David", he says and a tall guy appears and half hugs Cameron. "Abi, I need to go. Players enter that way", he pointed a door that says PLAYERS. "I'll meet you inside. If you need anything, call me"

-"But Cam...", I try to say but David grabs his arm and they both walk though the player's door. I sigh. This is gonna be a long day.

I walk into the ticket cabin; the line is probably longer than a Disney one. While I wait, I take my phone out of my purse and start checking instagram. Cameron's team posted a picture with all the team making goofy faces. "Ready for the game", reads the caption. I like the picture and comment "You better win these game losers, jk lyg". I laugh as I read my comment before posting it. I've known Cameron's team for as long as Cameron has and we always make fun of each other; they always tell me that one day, they are all gonna be so famous I would regret making fun of them. And I tell them that the day that happens I'm gonna be the famoust woman in the world. But out of joke, I'm really happy for the guys. They practice hard and deserve the best.