She looked around and saw no one except the guy she just followed.

The guy slowly made his way to the desk and sat on the big black wheel chair, it looked like a throne.

"what the-"

Lisa said with visible confusion.

"I AM the CEO of Royals. You should be the one knocking."

The guy said, in such a deep, luring and slightly mocking voice. Lisa's soul left her body, her legs were giving up on her, it felt like all her blood was sucked out of her. Her skin went pale and her breathe hitched.

Lisa was frozen on her place. She didn't move at all but her face said everything.
The male looked happy and proud looking at Lisa's doll face. He leaned back on his chair and cleared his throat.

Lisa slowly walked out side the office and closed the door.
"okay.. Sooo, that happened.. "

Lisa calmed herself down. She took deep breathes and thought about all the times she humiliated this guy.

"Fuck."

She said to herself when she realized that this guy probably hates her by now.

"it's okay. Think about what Kai told you."

The memory of Kai giving her all the tips flashed in her mind, she thought about it all and nodded slightly when she knew she felt better.

"For jennie."

She said to herself which boosted her confidence, Jennie boosted her confidence.

She slowly knocked on the door.

"come in"

She walked inside and slowly made her way to his desk.
He gestured her to sit in front of him. She nodded and sat down, elegantly.

"hi, my name is Lisa and I'm from the future gates university, I'll be interviewing you today. It's such a pleasure meeting you today"

The male in front of her raised his eyebrow as he was amused seeing sudden change in behavior of the young girl. She didn't look scared anymore.

"the pleasure is all mine. Please start the interview."

Lisa faked a smile and looked at the files she was holding.
She cleared her throat before pressing the button of the recorder.

"The first question, are you willing to share your full name with us?"
"as long as you don't share it with others"

This took Lisa off the guard, she was surprised at that because she have heard every interview with this guy and everytime they asked for his real name, he politely declined.

Lisa took few seconds to process that.

"then.. May I know your full name?"
"Later."

Lisa was confused, she pressed her lips together in a hard straight line before sighing softly.

“okay, second question. You're one of the world's biggest company owner, of course behind everyone's success, there is a secret, what motivated you to become who you are today?”

Jungkook tilted his head slightly, thinking about the question. The nervous girl bit her lower lip in frustration while her fingers played with her skirt.

“I belong to a rich family. My father owns multiple designing companies and has partnerships with other famous designers, he wanted me to take a part in his job as well, he wanted me to join his world which of course I was interested in but I didn't want to depend on him. So, I decided to start my own company, I was on my own, I did everything alone. This is MY success, I'm self made. So basically, there is no one behind my success, no secrets. Just my determination and hard work.”