OTP Drabbles Part 1

You can thank the wonderful OTP prompt generators I found for supplying the number of ideas for this chapter. (If you want to know, the URL is prompts.neocities.org. There's also another one I'll probably use in the future, URL is kogami.tumblr.com/fluffgen.

Technically, a drabble is described as a story with 100 words or less, but in my case, drabbles are stories that are smaller than the usual 700+ word oneshot, maybe around 200-400 words. Anyway, enjoy!

Prankage Failure - Scar x Grian

(WC: 344)

After the tripwires on the staircase, the hidden wither rose trap, and the exploding doorway, Scar thought Grian couldn't disarm another trap

But no. He found the zombie bomb and the trapped chest. He slid past the hidden magma blocks, evaded the piston squisher, and made Bob the Creeper explode himself.

Grian chuckled as he watched Bob go boom. "Oh, Scar. When will you learn?"

Scar hid behind one of Grian's large pillars in his item sorter room. He had drunk an invisibility potion just in case. He had waited patiently in this room for two hours, waiting to see how many traps Grian would set off.

The answer: None of them. It was insulting. Scar had spent hours designing the traps, only to have Grian squeeze past them as if nothing happened. 

Grian was searching the room. He knew Scar was still here, didn't he? Well, good thing he drank that invisibility potion--

Grian's eyes trained on him. "Scar," he said, obviously trying not to burst into laughter, "You forgot to take your armor off."

Scar looked down, and he saw his pants and boots still on. He was glad he was invisible at that moment, because he could feel his face heating up rapidly. 

"Come out, Scar." Grian walked up to him and nudged him playfully. "I can still see you, you know."

"Did you like the traps I set?" Scar said, trying not to die from embarrassment. 

"Uh...Scar, you left the Redstone exposed on most of the traps. And I could hear the zombies groaning. And see the magma blocks. You even left a sizable crater where your first TNT trap must've failed."

Scar blushed even more. Grian could obviously sense his discomfort, so he tried to hold back from razzing him even more. 

"Hey. If it makes you feel better, I thought you did a good job on those traps. As a person who doesn't do Redstone often, I can only imagine how long that took for you to construct."

"Thanks," Scar said, even though he still felt plenty embarrassed. 

Existential Crisis - Bdubs x Keralis

(WC: 270)