Chapter #19 Returning

"Who's Bailey?" I ask looking behind me then having a laughing fit.

Ethan walks over to me and helps me sit down in a chair,

"Holy shit are you drunk?" he asks.

"Pssh I'm not drunk I feel fine" I slur with a crooked smile.

"You know Liam won't be happy about this" Ethan points out waving a finger.

"Nooo don't take me to Liam he has to stay safe" I groan trying to stand up.

I trip over my own feet and Ethan catches me right before I hit the ground. He helps me up and guides me out the door.

"Come on I'm taking you home" he grunts.

"My apartment?" I whine, "But Justin's gonna be there"

"No, I'm taking you to Liam," he says, giving me a sympathetic look.

"No please don't he's gonna be mad" I whimper, "He should be with Charlotte not me I'm bad for him"

Ethan opens the car door to the passenger seat and helps me in. He puts my seatbelt on and slams the door getting in on the driver's side.

"Look I'm sorry for even bringing up Charlotte" Ethan mutters, "You're the one he wants Bailey. He loves you"

Ethan drives off heading for the apartment.

"I don't want him to get hurt" I say sadly, "It would be my fault"

"Just because your brother is fucked up doesn't mean it's your fault" he points out.

"It feels like it," I moan, barely able to hold my eyes open.

"Well it's not, trust me" Ethan says looking at me with kind eyes.

He pulls next to the lobby to their apartment and parks his car. He helps me walk into the building where we take the elevator. He knows that if we went up the stairs I would've probably fallen down them. I laugh to myself. Was I that drunk?

He guides me to the door to the apartment and we go in. Henry is the first one to notice me and just stares with wide eyes. As soon as Liam sees me he rushes over and takes me from Ethan. I can't look at him.

"What happened?!?" He yells.

"I was at the club and I found her. Way too drunk for her own good." Ethan explains rubbing his neck.

"Oh dear lord Bailey" Liam mutters.

"Liam I-" but I can't finish the sentence, not now at least.

He sighs and leads me to his room. He lays me down on the bed and closes the door.

"Bailey what the hell were you thinking?!" he shouts, clutching his head.

"What are you talking about?" I mumble falling onto my back and staring at the ceiling.

"Why would you get drunk? You could have died!" he points out, "What if you got so drunk you passed out?! Or you drove home and crashed the car?"

"I didn't drive, I walked" I correct making him even more mad.

"Look. I'm sorry for Charlotte and everything with you brother but you can't do things like this!" he cries.

"I promise I won't get drunk again" I utter, "I'm sorry Liam"

I sit up and hang my head low. Liam sighs and sits next to me on the bed. He takes a deep breath and calms down before talking again.

"It's okay" he replies rubbing my hand, "You just scared me"

"I've missed you" I whisper laying back down.

"I've missed you too" he admits lying next to me, "Promise you won't leave me again?"

I sigh not knowing how to tell him, my head is foggy from the alcohol.

"Liam-" I begin.

"Look I'm willing to risk everything for you Bailey. I would rather die than have to live without you" he says.

"That's the thing" I say, "I don't want you to have to risk everything for me"

"Bailey-" Liam starts but I cut him off.

"No can we please...talk later" I mutter, closing my eyes.

"Sure," he says grabbing the cover.

He pulls the fuzzy blanket over us and a warm sensation fills my body. Liam pulls me closer to his body and wraps his arms around me. Butterflies fill my stomach and I giggle.

"What?" he asks, smirking.

"This" I say rubbing his arm, "I've missed it alot"

He nestles his chin on my shoulder, "Me too"

I breathe out slowly enjoying the moment. My head was starting to clear but everything was still fuzzy. I trace over a vein on Liam's arm with my finger and he smiles.

"Goodnight" I whisper leaning over and kissing him.

A wide grin spreads across his face and puts his arms on either side of me. He sits up then collides with me, kissing like there is no tomorrow. His lips hungrily devour mine and I put my hand on the back of his head, pulling him closer. I feel his breath on my neck and goosebumps cover my skin.

His hands run down the silhouette of my body, caressing my skin until they land on my waist. His lips give me soft pecks on the neck. Then he stops and looks me deep in the eyes. He runs his hand over the outline of my chin then gives me a soft kiss on my forehead. I bite my lip trying my hardest not to let him see me blush.

He lays beside me and I scoot over to lay on his chest. I feel his soft skin and listen to his heartbeat. A warm breeze flows in through the window and perfectly sets the mood.

"Goodnight" Liam whispers in my ear, shutting his eyes.

God why did he have to be this hot. He knew exactly what he was doing. He was trying to convince me to stay with him. So far it was working.

Lots of romance here. I love it! Liam and Bailey are reunited! I like this chapter a lot, with Bailey being drunk. Idk why but it makes it a lot more interesting with her like that. Anyway hope you guys liked it!  :)))))