Chapter #2 Celebrating

Liam insists on taking me somewhere fancy for our anniversary so I dash to my room to find something to where. I open my closet to an array of dresses. Sliding the clothes hangers over I finally find the dress i'm looking for. I pull out a deep maroon colored dress and smile to myself. I put it in front of myself while looking in the mirror. It really was gorgeous. I then quickly slip my clothes off and put on the dress. I run to do my hair and my makeup because right now I look horrible.

I come down the hallway to see Liam sitting on the couch. He gawks when he sees me and I grin pushing the hair out of my face.

"Wow.......I...I mean......just wow" he says standing up, "You look absolutely stunning"

I blush, "Well I wanted to make sure I looked nice since it is our anniversary"

"I feel under dressed" Liam states making a face at his shirt.

"You look fine now lets go" I say.

We walk down the steps and out the door to Liam's car. It's a slick, red, camaro with tinted windows. He opens the door for me and I laugh getting in. He then drives to my favorite restaurant, Purple Dove. As we enter we get a few confused looks and several people staring. An old couple starts whispering and I quickly look down.

"Maybe we should go" I point out heading to the door.

"Now C'mon Bailey, who cares what they think? They can be jealous all they want but don't let that ruin our day" Liam says grabbing my hand.

He kisses it gently and guides me to a small table by a window. We both sit down and look at the menus. Liam looks at me and chuckles.

"What?" I ask.

"It's just I can't believe I can call you mine" he replies rubbing his neck.

I feel my cheeks burn and a smile grin spreads across my face. He mutters something about a new special on the menu before clearing his throat.

"What are you going to get?" he asks.

I shrug, "I was thinking about the Raspberry Crepes"

He nods, "I think I might get that too" "Are they good"

"They are delicious! You'll like them trust me" I claim closing the menu.

He does the same and we both talk for awhile before the waitress comes over. She takes our orders and sure enough we both get the Raspberry Crepes. We laugh and keep conversation while waiting for our breakfast to arrive.

"Here you are" the waitress declares delicately setting down two plates in front of us.

"Thank you very much" I say and she nods before returning to the kitchen.

Liam digs right in shoveling spoonfuls of the crepe in his mouth along with swigs of orange juice.

"Well do you like it?" I ask giggling.

"Yes" he responds out of breathe, "I can't believe I've never had it before"

"You always insist on getting your "usual" meal" I laugh.

"Well not anymore apparently" he mentions before going to stuff his face some more.

We leave the restaurant with our stomachs happy. We decide to walk the streets a little bit in our free time.

"So what now?" I ask.

I look into his deep green eyes feeling like I could just loose myself in them.

"Well, we could just chill for a bit. No need to rush anywhere" he points out.

I nod, "Sounds good"