I Like Him❤️(Sammy)

Start from the beginning

"Okay" She Said.

I Walked Into My Room And Fell Onto The Bed And Turned On Netflix. I Was Already In Sweats And A T-Shirt From School So I Was Ready For The Rest Of The Day!!..

**
I Was Woken Up By A Text .

Sammy👀❤️:
Hey Y/n

I Just Ignored It.

******1 Week Later******
Today Was Christmas Eve. And That Means Sammy Comes And Spends Christmas With Us Along With His Mom. I've Been Ignoring Him Ever Since He Told Me About Emily. I Just Don't Wanna Third Wheel All The Time. I Was Knocked Out My Thoughts By The Door Bell Ringing.

"I'll Get It" I Told My Mom.

I Went To Open The Door To See Sam's Mom, Sam, And Emily. GREAT! (Sarcasim😒)

"Hey Y/n" Sam's Mom Said While Hugging Me.

"Hi Mrs. Wilkinson" I Said Hugging Back. "My Moms In The Kitchen"

She Nodded And Walked Towards The Kitchen.

"Hey" Sammy And Emily Said.

"Hi" I Said Before Walking Back To The Kitchen.

**
It Was Night Time So My Mom And Mrs.Wilkinson Decided For Us To Watch Christmas Movies Together. We All Agreed Even Though It Was Natural For Us.
We Watched Four Movies
•12 Dates Of Christmas
•Christmas Cupid
•Snowglobe
•Christmas Angel
My Favorite Was Christmas Cupid.
After The Last Movie Was Done I Went Straight To My Room. I Put On Netflix And Before I Knew It My Eyes Closed.

**CHRISTMAS DAY🎄**
When I Woke Up It Was 6:00a.m. Today Was Christmas!😍 I'm Excited. I Brushed My Teeth And I Went Downstairs Into The Kitchen And Seen My Mom.

"Hey Mom" I Said While Sitting On The Island.

"Hey" She Said.

My Mom Knows I Like Sam And She Said That She Would Be Happy If We Were Together.

"So Are You Gonna Tell Sammy?" She Asked While Passing Me A Bowl Of Strawberries And Grapes.

"No." I Said. "He Seems Happy With Emily So I Guess It Wouldn't Matter."

"Y/n You Should Really Tell Him How You Feel Before There Isn't A Chance Left." She Said While Sitting Down On The Stool.

"I Guess So" I Said Crossing My Legs So I Won't Knock Anything Over.

*****
After Everyone Was Awake We All Exchanged Gifts. I Didn't Get Much Cause I Didn't Ask For Anything Cause I Already Had A Lot.

I Went Upstairs And Took A Shower And Put On My Outfit. Just Jeans And A Cream Sweater.

I Was About To Walk Towards The Stairs Before I Was Pulled Back. I Looked Up To See Sammy.

"Hey" I Said.

"Why Are You Ignoring Me." He Asked.

"I'm Not" I Lied.

"Yes You Are. Ever Since The Day Before Break You've Been Avoiding Me."

"It's Nothing.."

"YES IT IS! IM YOUR BESTFRIEND! JUST T-"

"I LOVE YOU OKAY!" I Yelled. Luckily Everyone Was Downstairs.

Sammy Just Stood There But Before I Walked Away I Said Something.

"It Doesn't Matter Anyway. You Know Why. Because You Don't Feel The Same And You Have A Girlfriend Who You Probably Love Or Even Like More Than Me So Just Forget I Even Told You Anything!" With That I Walked Away To My Room.

I Just Went Under The Covers And Cried. I Knew He Wouldn't Like Me. I'm Just His Friend, But I Should Be Happy He Found Someone.

"Y/N COME DOWNSTAIRS!" I Heard My Mom Call.

I Got Up And Went Into My Bathroom. My Eyes Were Red And Puffy. I Took A Little Makeup And Put In Under My Eyes.

I Went Downstairs To See Everyone In The Living Room. Sammy And Emily Were On The Other Couch Cuddling So I Just Sat On The Other Side Of The Room. We Watched More Christmas Movies Of Course And It Was Only 1:00pm. After The 2nd Movie. We Took A Break To Get A Snack Or What Ever We Needed. As I Got Up To Go In The Kitchen I Seen The Worst Thing That Could Happen... Sammy And Emily Making Out. Just My Luck. I Guess Sam Notices Because He Pulled Away. With That I Just Walked Out The Kitchen. I Seen My Mom And Told Her I Wasn't Feeling Well. I Went Upstairs And Locked My Room Door. I Cried Until I Fell Asleep.

**Back To School**

After I Told Sammy I Loved Him We Never Talked Or Had Contact With Each Other. I Guess That Ruined Our Friendship.

I Got Ready For School And Left. I Had To Walk Since Sammy Couldn't Take Me. It Was Freezing Outside. I Had No Gloves Or A Scarf On. As I Arrived To School The Heat Warmed Me.
As I Approached My Locker I Seen Sammy Standing There Looking Around.

"Hey" He Said.

"Hi" I Said In A Whisper.

"Can We Talk?"

"There's Nothing To Talk About. Like I Said It Doesn't Mean Anything Anyw-"

Before I Could Finish My Sentence Sam Smashed His Lips On Mines. I Kissed Back And Then Sam Pulled Away.

"I'm Sorry" I Told Him.

"There's Nothing To Be Sorry About. Just Listen. When You Told Me You Loved Me I Didn't Know What To Say. I Just Thought It Was Stupid. But After When You Walked In On Me An Emily Kissing, I Seen You Was Hurt. Then I Noticed The Only Reason Why You Said That Was Because You Mean And It And We've Been Through Everything Together."

"It Doesn't Matter Again! You Love Someone Else And You're Just Feeling Sorry For Me!"

"NO IM NOT! I BROKE UP WITH HER! BECAUSE I LOVE YOU Y/N!!" He Screamed Making Me Flinch.

"I'm Sorry." I Whispered.

"You Don't Have To Be Sorry! It's My Fault... I Didn't Listen To You When You Told Me..."

"Oh."

"Well Since I've Said All That... I Love You Y/n. You've Been My Bestfriend Ever Since We Were Born And No One Could Take You Away From Me No Matter What. All I Want Is A Chance... Do You Wanna Be My Girlfriend??"

"Yes." I Said.

"Really?" He Asked, I Nodded.

Before I Knew It My Feet Weren't Touching The Floor. My Body Was Pressed Against His And His Arms Were Wrapped Around My Waist. I Just Dropped My Bag And Wrapped My Legs Around His Waist And Rested My Head In The Crook Of His Neck. Tears Started Falling And I Don't Know Why.

"Why Are You Crying?" Sam Whispered.

"Because I Love You So Much." I Told Him.

He Soon Let Me Go And Kissed Me. Sparks Flew As He Kissed Me. It Felt Nice To Be Kissing Sam And Knowing My Bestfriend And Now Boyfriend Loves Me

----------------------------------------------------------------
The End
I Don't Know Why This Ish Is So Long For!!

But Be Thankful!!😂💦😩😭
See You Soon.

Love Always,
~Alexii💋❤️💭