Oh My God (Nash) Part 2

Hey Guys...... So Um Yeah Part 2.😂
~Enjoy👀❄️
------------------------------------------------------------

~Flashback~
"Hey Tay-" Before I Could Finish Everything Thing Colored Turned Black...........

~Present~
Y/n P.O.V
I Tried Opening My Eyes But I Couldn't. All Around Me I Saw White. All I Remember Was Answering Taylor's Phone Call.

**Hospital
Beep Beep Beep
That's All I Heard. I Heard Something Else But Couldn't Quite Make It Out. After A While Of Thinking And Listening Closely I Heard It. Someone Was Sniffling And Crying.

"This Is All My Fault!" The Person Said.

I Felt A Hand Touch Mines. I Tried My Hardest To Squeeze It. I Tried My Hardest. After A Few Seconds Of Forcing My Strength I Finally Found The Littles, Weakest Strength To Squeeze The Hand Back.

"Y/n? Come On Just Wake Up!" The Voice Said

My Eyes Started To Flutter Open... As They Were Cracked Open The First Thing That I Could See Was A Bright Flashing Light. I Turned To My Side And Seen Taylor Holding My Hand ....And Right Beside Him.... Nash.

"Taylor" I Said In A Whisper.

"OMG Y/n You're Awake" He Said Looking Up.

"Yeah.... What's He Doing Here? And What Happened?" I Said Still In Pain.

"Well What Happened Was That While You Were Driving I Called You And When You Answered There Was Um.... Crashing Sounds And You Wasn't Answering And..." His Voice Cracked And He Tried To Stay Calm. "And Nash Showed Up Because He Heard What Happened."

"Oh" Was All I Said.

"I'm So Sorry Y/n. I Didn't Mean For This To Happen. This Is All My Fault." He Said With Tears Running Down His Cheek.

"Taylor. I Forgive You. Its My Fault For Not Paying Attention While Driving." I Said Rubbing His Hand. "And Could You Leave Me Alone With NASH For A Few Minutes?"

"Sure. Just Call Me When You Need Me!" He Said Before Kissing My Forehead And Leaving.

"Nash..." I Said Loud Enough For Him To Hear.

"Y/n... I'm So Sorry! If I Hadn't Done What I Had Done You Wouldn't Be In Here!" He Said Crying.
"This Wasn't Suppose To Happen."

"Then Why Did You Do It?" I Said Trying Not To Cry.

"I Tried Explaining But You Left!" He Said

"Then Explain!"

"So Before You Came Over I Already Knew You Would've Came So I Was Trying To Clean Up And Then The Door Rang And I Thought It Was You But I Noticed It Was My Ex And She Told Me That She Had Something To Tell Me... And When We Was In The Living Room She Showed Me A Picture Of You And TAYLOR And I Was Mad And Then She Kissed Me But Before I Could Pull Away You Came And Saw..... He Said With Tears Falling.

"Nash.... How Do I Know You're Not Lying? And I Would Never Cheat On You.. Cheating On You With TAYLOR Is Like Cheating On You With My Own Brother And I Would Never Do That Cause I Love You So Much." I Said Now With Tears Flowing

"I Know You Do And I Love You Too But It Was Mistake..." He Said While Moving Closer. "Could You Forgive Me?"

"Nash I Don't Know....."

"Please??" He Said Looking Into My Eyes. "I Promise That Nothing Would Happen!"

"Fine. But Mess Up Again And You'll Be In Mh Position!"

"I Promise!" He Said Before Kissing My Lips. "I Love You Y/n"

"I Love You Too NASH!"

----------------------------------------------------------------
The End Of Another Story By Me!...

See I Told You I Would Be Done With This One😂✊ But That Was Last Night Thoughh😂✊ But I Still Updated!.

But Yeah Only Updating 1 More In The Morning Since Today Is Gonna Be Busy!!✊🎁💵🌆

But Love Always
~Alexii❤️😍😜😈✨👅💦🔥