Good/Bad Espinosa (Matthew)

This Was A Requested Story😌😍 You Know Who You Are😏 I LOVE YOOUU FOR REQUESTING❤️😍 But Anyways I Have 2 More Stories Coming Up But
~Enjoy
---------------------------------------------------------------
Y/n P.O.V
Typical High School. Typical People.
You Have The Popular People, The Nerds, And The Averages. But There's The One That Stands Out The Most. The Bad Boy. His Name Is Matthew Lee Espinosa. Every Girl In The School Falls For Him. Except For Me. He's A Total Jerk.

As I'm Walking Through The Halls I See Matthew Leaning Against My Locker Talking To Some Girl.

"Um Excuse Me Espinosa, You're Blocking My Locker" I Said Standing In Front Of Him

"Oops Sorry Babe" He Said.

"Um Im Not Your Babe"

"I Could Make You My Babe Soon. Just Watch"

"I Highly Doubt That Matt. Just Leave Me Alone And Go Hit On Someone Else"

"What Ever Babe. You Know You Want Me"

"In Your Dreams Matt."

"Well Most Of My Dreams Become Reality So I Guess You Are My Babe" He Said.

"Goodbye Matthew," I Said Walking Away.

**Skipping...Blah Blah Blah... At Y/n House**

Y/n P.O.V
As I Was Sitting In Bed, I Thought About Matthew.
Weird Thoughts Came Into My Head.
What If We Were Friends... Or Even More! What If We Were A Couple!!..... As If...(From My Favorite Movie...."Clueless"😍🔥)

**Skipping To Next Day**😂

Y/n P.O.V
Getting Up In The Morning I Noticed I Had To See Matt Today. Don't Get Me Wrong... He's Hot And All But It's Just His Attitude/Personality, Its Just ALL WRONG...
*School*
I Was Walking Through The Hallway On My Way To Class. As I Was Looking Down At My Phone I Was Suddenly Pulled By Someone And Into An Empty Classroom. As I Looked Up I Noticed It Was Matthew.

"Matthew Didn't I Tell You To Leave Me Alone?" I Said Rolling My Eyes.

"I Know You Did But I Just Wanna Know Why You Don't Like Me!" He Said.

"I Don't Like You Matt Because Of Your Attitude/Personality! It Sucks! You're Such A Jerk And A Player! Maybe You Should Change Your Ways And Maybe I'll Give You A Chance!" I Said Opening The Door And Walking Away Leaving Him Dumbfounded.

Matthew's P.O.V (OHHHHHHH😂)
As Y/n Left The Classroom Leaving Me There Alone I Thought About What I Could Do To Make Her Actually Like Me... I've Liked Y/n Since Her First Day! I've Always Been The Bad Boy Type! I'm Always Gonna Have My Tattoos And Piercings And Be Known For My Bad Boy Image.

Now It's Time To Make A Little Change.
I'm Going To Give Up Flirting With Girls,Skipping Class, And Getting Into Fights.

***Skipping 1 Week***

Y/n P.O.V
After Talking To Matthew, I Felt Like He's Been Changing. I Don't See Him Hitting On Girls, And I See Him In All His Classes. Maybe I Should Talk To Home.
As The Bell Rang For Class To End It Was Lunch. As I Entered The Cafeteria I Searched For Matthew. I Spotted Him Sitting In The Corner With His Friends.
I Walked Up To His Table And All Eyes Were On Me.

"Hey Matthew Could I Talk To You?" I Said Looking At Matt.

"Sure" He Said Getting Up.

"Okay. I'm Sorry About Before, Yeah I Wasn't The Biggest Fan Of You And Never Thought You Were The Type Of Changing His Ways. In The Past Few Days I've Noticed That You've Really Changed. You're Actually Staying Away From Girls And Taking All Your Classes. Maybe Now I Could Give You A Chance"

"I Would Really Actually Love To Take The Chance! To Be Honest Y/n I've Really Liked You Since You Came To This School, And To Me Since I Had The Bad Boy Image I Thought Hitting On You Would Be A Good Idea." Matt Said Leaning Against The Wall.

"Well All You Had To Do Was Be Normal And Maybe We Could've Had A Chance"

"It's Not To Late For That!"

"What Do Y-"... Before I Could Finish My Sentence, Soft Lips Were On Mine. Noticing They Were Matthews I Closed My Eyes And Kissed Back. The Best Kiss Ever😘💋

Matthew's P.O.V
She Kissed Back! It Was So Unexpected But Now For The Big Part! Asking Her To Be Mines. I Pulled Away From Y/n And She Smiled Back.

"Okay This May Be Soon But-"

"Yes I'll Be Your Girlfriend" She Said Interrupting Me.

"How Did You Know What I Was Gonna Say?"

"I Had An Idea You Was Gonna Say That"...

With That Me And Matt Walked Back To The Cafeteria And Say Together... Over The Time Me And Matt Were Together He Never Went Back To His Bad Boys Ways. That Was A Good Thing. It Made Me Love Him More And More Everyday!❤️
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey I Hope You Guys Liked It! Yes It Was Requested😌😍 And I'm At 7.59K!😩😜
And I'll Be Updating 2 Other Imagines Soon!
Twitter: @_PropertyOfNash
^Follow Maybe😂😏

Love Always,
~Alexii😜💋😩💅😘👑