I Like Him❤️(Sammy)

Hope You Guys Enjoy The Story... It Was Meant To Updated Yesterday But That Didn't Turn Out As Planned... Enjoy ✌️💭❤️
----------------------------------------------------------------
Y/N P.O.V
Today Was My Last Day Of School Until Our Christmas Break. I'm Glad I Won't Have To See These Aggy People Anymore. There's Only One Person Who Makes Me Feel Like Getting Out Of Bed Everyday Is My Best Friend Sammy Or Sam. We've Been Friends Since Diapers. Our Families Have Been Really Close Ever Since. The Problem Is... I Like Him! But Idk If He Feels The Same Way.

I Was Getting Ready For School And Sam Texted Me And Told Me He'll Take Me To School.
After Ten Minutes the Door Bell Rang.

"COME IN!" I Yelled From Upstairs.

I Heard Footsteps Grow Louder By The Second And That's When Sammy Popped In Through The Door.

"Oh My God. Sorry." He Said Covering His Eyes Noticing I Had No Shirt On.

"It's Fine. We've Seen Each Other Naked Before. It Makes No Difference Now." I Said.

"I Guess." Sammy Said. "Ready To Go Now?"

"Yeah Let Me Grab My Bag."

***At School***

"I'll See You At Lunch?" I Asked Sammy.

"Yeah. And I Have Something To Tell You." Sammy Said.

"Show Me Now!" I Said Getting Excited.

"Later Okay." Sam Said. I Just Nodded And Waved To Him As I Heard The Bell Rang.

As I Walked Into First Period My Excitement Level Decreased. Here We Go!

**Lunch Time**

I Was Sitting At The Lunch Table Aline Until I Saw Sammy And A Girl With Long Brown Hair And Blue Green Eyes. I've Never Seen Her Before.

"Hey Y/n" He Said While Sitting Down. "I Want You To Meet Emily."

"Hey" I Said While Shaking Her Hand.

"Hey" She Smiled Back.

"Y/n?" Sam Said.

"Yeahh!" I Said

"What I Wanted To Tell You Is That She's My Girlfriend." He Said While Grabbing Emily's Hand Off The Table.

"That's Good. I'm Happy For You." I Lied. I Just Felt Unwanted And Lonely Knowing He Doesn't Feel The Same. "Well I Got To Go To My Locker Before Class. See You Around."

"Bye." He Said.

I Walked Down The Hall And Towards My Locker. As I Reached My Locker And I Just Stood There For A Minute And Thought. Thought About Sam. UGH!! I Needed To Take My Anger Out On Something! So I Just Punched The Locker Next To Mines Which Caused People To Stare. I Don't Care. I Just Don't Wanna Be Near Anyone.

**School Ends**

The Bell To Leave School Finally Rang. I Jumped Up And Walked Out. I Just Wanted To Go Home.
Ask I Walked Outside I Seen Sammy And Emily Basically Making Out. I Just Walked Past Them Until I Heard My Name.

"Y/n!" The Person Said.

I Turned Around To See Sammy.

"Yeah?" I Said Looking Down.

" Are You Okay? And Do You Wanna Come Over And Hang Out?" He Asked.

"Yeah I'm Okay And No I Have To... Um Go Home ... My Um My Mom Needs Me." I Said.

"Okay." He Said.

**At Home**

"Mom I'm Home!" I Yelled