OUCH! (Hayes) **Requested**

So This Imagine Was Requested😍 My First One.... If You're Reading This You Know Who You Are So Thanks... And Sorry For The Delay Of Posting This I've Been Very Busy! But Thanks Again... And I Hope To Get More Request In The Future But...
~Enjoy❤️💘🙆
---------------------------------------------------------------
Y/n P.O.V
Today I Was Outside In The Field Watching The Football Team Practice For The Big Game Friday. The Best Part About Coming To Football Practice Is That I Get To See My Crush. The Hayes Grier. Even Though He's Famous On Vine I Don't Care. His Personality Is Just Amazing.

I Never Really Talked To Him Like That But Hopefully One Day.

As I Was Watching The Team Practice I Noticed Hayes With The Ball. As He Threw The Ball The Ball Flew The Wrong Way Before I Knew It The Last Thing I Heard Was "OH MY GOD!"
***
My Eyes Started To Flutter Open Noticing I Wasn't On The Bleachers On But I Was In The Nurses Offices. As I Lifted Up I Felt A Sudden Pain In My Head.

"Ouch!" I Said Sitting Up Straighter. "What Happened?"

"Well I Kind Of Threw The Football And It Kind Of Aimed Towards You." I Heard A Voice Say. As I Looked Around I Seen Hayes Sitting In The Chair Near The Corner. "And Then You Kind Of Passed Out"

"How Did I End Up In Here?"

"I Carried You!"

"You Carried Me All The Way From The Field To The Nurses Office?.... Wasn't I Heavy?!"

"Nah You Was Kind Of Light...But Anyways... Are You Coming To Friday's Game?" Hayes Asked Walking Towards Me.

"Yeah... I Love Football Games" (Idk If This Was True😂)

"Know You Could Be There Cheering Me On And Maybe After We Could Hang Out."

"Yeah That'll Be Fun."

After Our Incident Me And Hayes Exchanged Numbers And Went Our Separate Ways.

*Fridays Game🏈*

Still Y/N P.O.V
Today Was The Day! The Big Football Game And My Date With Hayes. Ever Since Our Incident Me And Hayes Started Talking A Lot More Often.

In The Last Minute Hayes Had The Ball. As Ge Threw It, The Ball Flew Towards The Bleachers. Crossing My Fingers And Closing My Eyes, Hoping It Wouldn't Hit Me. As I Opened My Eyes I Was Knocked Down By A Ball. AGAIN.
**Waking Up In The Nurses Office, I Had A MASSIVE Headache.

"Y/n?! YOU'RE UP! IM SO SORRY... AGAIN!" Hayes Yelled!

"Hayes Stop Yelling My Head Is Already Yelling."

"Sorry But I Just Wanted To Ask You Of You'll Be My Girlfriend? I've Seen You Around School And You Seem Like A Sweet And Very Beautiful Girl. And Sorry About Our Date."

"Yes I'll Be Your Girlfriend As Long As You Promise Not To Throw Footballs At Me Again And Make Me End Up In The Nurses Office Again"

"I PROMISE" Hayes Said💘

After That There Was An Awkward Silence Until Hayes Started Leaning In. Soon I Felt Myself Leaning In. And Right At The Exact Moment Our Lips Touched And Sparks Flew!💘💅 (GOALS)

Happy That A Football Led To Me And Hayes Becoming A Couple🏈💑👫
#FootballCouple
-------------------------------------------------------------------
SOORRYYY IT TOOK SO LONG! I Didn't Have Many Ideas So It's Not That Long😩😭There Is A Nash Imagine Coming Soon😍💘 P.S WATCH HIS VIDEO WITH SKYLNN 😍 ITS ON HIS TWITTER PAGE... But I Hope You Like It... (You Know Who You Are❤️💭)
Love
~Alexii💭❤️💘😍