Reunited/Surprised(Shawn)

My Reads Are Getting Higher Because You Guys... I Love It!!! 3.76K Is A lot Guys.. This Maybe Short Because My Ideas Suck Ass But Thanks So Much😭😘😫
~Enjoy My Lovely 🅰 Readers🔥😏😍
------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n P.O.V

Today Was Finally The Day Shawn Gets To See Nash, Along With Cameron. All He Did Was Brag About It For The Last 2 Weeks... And He Says I Brag About Things A Lot...😂✌️

"Y/N ARE YOU DONE? I DONT WANNA BE LATE!!" I Heard Shawn Yell From Downstairs.

I Rolled My Eyes And Made My Way Downstairs. "You Called?" I Said Fixing My Bag.

"Yes I Did Call... So Um Lets Go Shall We?" He Said Grabbing His Keys And Opening The Door.

During The Car Ride All Shawn Could Talk About Are Old Magcon Moments And How He Could Be Back With All The Guys .

**Meeting Up**

While Talking About Random Things. 2 Shadows Appeared In Front Of Us. Before I Looked Up Shawn's Hand Released Mines And Was Already On 2 Feet "Bro Hugging" Nash Along With Cameron.

"Hey Guys...Finally Nice To Meet You." I Said Getting Up From My Seat. "I'm Y/N"

"Oh So You're The Y/n Shawn Talks About But I Never See." Cameron Said Before Hugging Me.

"Yep That's Me" I Said Looking Over At Shawn Who Was Turning A Shade A Red.

After All Out Introductions... All The Guys Were Talking About All The Future Plans They Had Coming Up. One Thing That Took Me By Surprise Was When Shawn Said:

"I'm Going On Tour Also. Just A Few States"

As Soon As I Herd That I Wondered Why He Didn't Tell Me. That's Sucks Not Knowing Your Famous Boyfriend Is Going On Tour For God Knows How Long. Maybe I Should Forget About Until He Wants To Tell Me. I Guess.

**
A Few Hours Later It Started Getting Dark And Shawn Wanted To Go Home.

"Hey... Why're You So Quiet?" Shawn Asked Me While Starting The Car.

"Well You Try Being The Only Girl Around 3 Boys," I Said Playing With My Fingernails.

"Yeah..." Was All He Said.

***
As We Got Home I Instantly Opened The Car Door And Made My Way To The Front Door To Open It.

"Hey Don't Forget About Me!" I Heard Shawn Yell From Near The Car.

I Later Heard The Front Door Close And Footsteps Make Its Way Up The Stairs.

"Thanks For Waiting For Me." Shawn Said While Entering The Room.

"Oh I'm Sorry" I Said.

"Are You Mad About Something?"

"Yes I Am Mad Shawn! I Am About The Fact I Wasn't Told About You Going On Tour. Instead I Had To Over Hear It From You Telling Nash And Cameron"

"Look Y/n The Only Reason Why I Didn't Tell You Was Because I Know You'll Freak Out And I Hate To See You Sad When I Leave To Go On Tour!"

"All You Had To Do Was Tell Me And I'll At Least Try To Be Happy."

"Well You Do Have A Reason To Be Happy!!" Shawn Said Grabbing My Hands And Jumping Up And Down Like A 5 Year Old.

"Omg Tell Me!!" I Said Mimicking Him

"YOU,MY LOVING GIRLFRIEND, GET TO GO ON TOUR WITH ME" He Said Yelling.

When Shawn Stopped Yelling, I Stopped Jumping.

"You're Lying Shawn"

"Nope" He Said Popping The P.

"OMFG SHAWN" I Said Jumping On Him And Hugging Him.

"I Know! We're Gonna Have So Much Fun Together And All My Fans Could Meet You."

"I Can't Believe This"

"Me Either. I Did It Because I Love You Y/n"

"I Love You Too Shawn"

-------------------------------------------------------------------
HOLY SHITT
HEY GUYS ITS BEEN A WHILE MAN...😩😩

Praying That I Update Tomorrow.... But My Twitter Name Now Is :
@GrierYourWilk
Well I Am A Nash And Sammy Girl😜😩👀😍
But I'll Update For You Guys

Stay Lovely 🙌
Love
~Alexii☺️💕💋👀💭✌️😍😜