Its Not Working Out (Taylor) Part 2

Hey😏 How You Doing?😂 I'm Just Bored Right Now.. Just Watching American Horror Story For The 2nd Time In Netflix😂✊😍 ENJOY!👍

----------------------------------------------------------------
Y/n P.O.V

*3 Year Later*

It's Been One Year Since Taylor And I Broke Up Snd I Found Out I Was Pregnant. It's All Worth It. I Gained A Little Boy. His Name Is Michael Caniff. He's 3 Years Old, And I'm Happy To Have Him In My Life. It Was Hard Raising Him Myself But I Got Through It. I Haven't Heard From Taylor Ever Since But Hey Things Happen.

"Mommy! Mommy Wake Up!" I Was Awaken To The Voice Of Michael.

"Hey I'm Up." I Said While Sitting Up.

"I Wanna Go To The Park!" He Said While Jumping Up And Down.

"Okay. Mommy Is Gonna Make Breakfast And Then We Could Go! Alright?" I Said.

"Okay." He Said Before Running Out The Room.

After I Cooked Breakfast And Michael Ate I Gave Him A Bath And Got Him Dress. I Made Sure He Was Playing With His Toys Inside My Room While I Took A Shower And Got Dressed.

"Okay Michael Let's Go!" I Told Him While Getting My Things.

****
We Walked To The Park From The House Since It Was Only A Few Blocks Away. I Decided To Go To Starbucks Because Well I Need My Daily Starbucks Drink❤️.

While I Was Walking Out I Bumped Into Someone.

"I'm So Sorry." I Said While Looking Down At Michael.

"Yeah It's Okay." The Person Said. While I Was Walking Away I Heard My Name. "Y/n?"

"Taylor?" I Said While Looking Back.

"Hey!..." He Said

"Hey.." I Said

"How You Been?"

"I've Been Good!" I Said Looking Down At Michael. "Handling Things. How Bout You?"

"I've Been Good. Who's This?" He Said Looking Down At Michael.

"I'm Michael!" Michael Said While Holding My Hand.

"Nice To Meet You Michael!" Taylor Said.

"Mommy I Wanna Go To The Park Now!" Michael Complained.

"Ok Michael. We're Going Now." I Said. " Taylor I Have To Go Take Michael To The Park, I'll See You Around."

Just Before I Was Gonna Walk Away TAYLOR Called me Again.

"Yes?" I Said

"That's Your Son?" Taylor Asked

"Yeah! Why?!" I Asked.

"How Old Is He?"

"Three"

"Oh.... When Did You Have Him?"

"3 Years Ago. And 9 Months Before We Um.. Yeah"

"So You're Telling Me That Michael Is My Son?!"

"I Never Said That"

"I Think You Did Because You Said 9 Months After We Broke Up! And I Was The Only One You've Had Sex With."

"YES TAYLOR HE IS YOURS! It Doesn't Matter Anymore. It Was 3 Years Ago! We Aren't Together Anymore Anyway So You Don't Need To Be There." I Said Tears Forming In My Eyes. "And Now You Know Why I Said Never Mind To What I Had Tell You. Since It Wouldn't Be Important After You Broke Up With Me"

"How Would You Know If I Wanna Be In Michael's Life Or Not??" he Asked.

"Because I Knew You Wouldn't. Even If I Told You Before Or After You Dumped Me, You Still Wouldn't Want A Kid Or Be With Me So Why Would You Want A Kid Now?!! Just Let Me Go Take Michael To The Park Like I Planned To!" I Said With Tears Falling Down My Cheek.

"Could You At Least Tell Michael I'm His Dad?" He Asked

"Fine." I Said. "Micheal Come Here."

"Yes Mommy?" He Said.

"I Want You To Know That This Is Your Daddy. His Name Is Taylor." I Told Him.

"REALLY?!" He Said Before Running Towards Taylor And Hugging Him. "I Knew I Would Meet You Someday."

"Yeah I Know Buddy." TAYLOR Said While Holding Michael.

"Could You Go To The Park With Me And Mommy?"

"You Have To Ask Your Mommy Okay?"

"Mommy Could Daddy Go To The Park With Us? PLEASEE" Michael Begged.

"I Guess. We Have To Go Now Before It Gets Late."

***At The Park***
Me,Michael, And Taylor All Went To The Park. It Was Nice Seeing TAYLOR And Michael Play Together. I Just Sat On The Bench With Tears Rolling Down My Cheek. I Just Wanted To Know The Real Reason Why TAYLOR Ended Our Relationship.

"Hey Y/n?" I Heard TAYLOR Say.

"Yeah?" I Said While Wiping My Tears.

"Umm... Michael Is Asking For You," He Said

"I'm Coming." I Said While Getting Up From The Bench Before TAYLOR Pulled Me Back.

"What's Wrong? Why Was You Crying?"

"Nothing... No Reason.... Just Like Seeing Michael Have Fun." I Lied.

"That's Not The Real Reason."

"Yes It Is"

"Stop Lying! What's The Real Reason?!"

"I JUST MISS YOU!! OKAY! GOING 3 YEARS WONDERING WHY YOU BROKE UP WITH ME! I Just Wanna Know Why!" I Screamed Tears Flowing. "Was I Not Good Enough? Did You Get Tired Of Me?"

"No It's Not That!"

"Then What Was It?"

"I Found Someone Better!" He Yelled Making Me Flinched.

"Oh. I'm Sorry." I Said Wiping My Tears. "I'm Just Gonna Go Find Michael And Go Home."

With That I Walked Away Not Wanting To Look Or Hear From Taylor. He Found Someone Better Than Me. I Guess He's Happier With Her Than Me. I Guess 2 Years Of My Life Was Wasted. Now I Have Michael And I'm Happy. No One Could Take Him Away From Me. Not Even Taylor.

"Mommy?" Michael Asked.

"Yeah?" I Said

"Why Isn't Daddy Coming?" He Asked.

"He's Not Your Daddy. Okay?" I Said. "He's Only Mommy's Friend."

"Okay!" He Said As I Picked Him Up And Walked Through The Pathway To The Front Door.

I Unlocked The Door And Gave Michael And Bath And Got Him Ready For Bed. I Did The Same For Myself. I Went In Bed And Snuggled Up With Michael.

"Good-Night Mommy" Michael Said.

"Good-Night Micheal. I Love You." I Said Before Kissing His Forehead.

Right Before My Eyes Shut. I Heard My Phone Vibrate. I Had A New Message

Unknown:
Meet Me At Starbucks At 3:00pm

I Just Read The Text And Put It Back On The Nightstand Before Closing My Eyes. I Guess I'm Going To Starbucks Tomorrow....

----------------------------------------------------------------
CLIFF-MOTHER-EFFING-HANGER
Part 3 Coming Soon
Love
~A 😈