Its Not Working (Taylor) Part 3

SO THIS PART GOT MOTHER EFFING DELETING So Now I'm Writing It Over Now!
~Enjoy💋💭
------------------------------------------------------------
Y/n P.O.V
I Woke Up And Noticed It Was Still Early. Around 11:00. I Looked To My Side And Noticed Michael Was Still Sleeping. I Went To Brush My Teeth And Take A Shower. After I Went Downstairs To MakeMyself Breakfast Before Michael Got Up. While I Was Eating Breakfast I Heard Little Foot Steps Coming Down The Stairs.

"Mommy" I Heard Michael Cry.

I Walked To The Stairs And Seen Michael Crying.

"What's Wrong Baby?" I Said.

"I Didn't See You When I Woke Up A-And I Didn't See You." He Said

"It's Okay. You Want Breakfast?" I Asked And He Nodded.

**After Breakfast

After Breakfast I Gave Michael A Bath I Got Him Dress And Was Just About To Leave To Go To Starbucks.

After I Packed Michaels Bag We Left. Before We Went To Starbucks, Michael Wanted To Go To The Park. I Agreed Because It Was Only 2:00 and We Had To Be There For 3:00 So Why Not?

***After The Park***

I Looked At My Phone And Noticed It Was Already 3:00. I Called Michael To Come Back. Of Course He Refused But I Told Him If He Doesn't Come Now He'll Never Come Back😂✊ It Always Works.

**At Starbucks**

Once We Were At Starbucks I Took A Seat At One Of The Outside Tables.

"Hey" Someone Said.

I Looked Up To See Thomas. One Of My Hold Boyfriends. Me And Him Went Out After Me And Taylor Broke Up. Yeah We Had Sex But Then After I Chose The Wrong Time To Tell Him I Was Pregnant. He Thinks Michael Is His. But After I Told Him Michael Wasn't He Refused To Believe Me. But Later When I Was 8 Months Pregnant We Broke Up Because He Cheated On Me.

"What Do You Want?" I Asked Sacredly.

"I Came Her To See My Child" He Said Pointing To Michael.

"He's Not Yours!" I Said Getting Up And Holding Michael Behind Me.

"YES HE IS SO GIVE HIM TO ME RIGHT NOW BEFORE YOU REGRET IT!"

"No You Can't Take Him From Me! He's My Son!"

"Fine Your Choice"

Before I Knew It I Was On The Floor. Thomas Punched Me. Before I Could Get Up He Started Kicking Me In The Stomach.

"MOMMY!!" I Heard Michael Cry.

"Michael Just Get Help" I Said Trying Not To Sound Hurt.

Before Michael Could Run To The Door Thomas Grabbed Michael And Started To Walk Towards His Car. Before He Could Open The Door He Dropped To The Floor. I Couldn't Make Out Who The Person Above Him Was. I Tried Getting Up But I Just Ended Up On My Knees. All I Could See Was Michael Run To Me And Hugged Me. He Started Shaking And I Knew He Was Scared.

"Michael Calm Down. Mommy Is Okay." I Told Him Pulling Him Away From Me.

As I Got Up I Heard Someone Clear Their Throat. I Looked Up From Michael To See Taylor Standing There.

"Thanks I Told Him."

"You're Welcome And Are You Okay?" He Asked.

"Yeah" I Said While Grabbing Michael's Hand.

"Are You Sure? Do You Want Me To Drop You Home?"

"No I'm Fine. I'll Just Walk...Like I Always Do."