AUTHOR'S NOTE- FAREWELL

Hi everyone!
How are you all doing?

This story has now ended.
I hope you like the ending tho.

I'm sorry it took a lot of weeks to update because WATTPAD has been having so many issues and glitches.

This story paved the way for my writing career and also helped me become the author I am today.

I know there are a lot of grammatical errors and mistakes in this story so I apologise.

I promise I'll make even better stories for you to read and enjoy.

My LOVE and ADMIRATION for #LisKook will never ever end. And I will keep on loving and wishing for them to become REAL.

Here's to us #BlackBangtan and #BangPink shippers.

People might not understand our love for both groups but they will never know how how these two groups inspire us in our struggling times.

To the avid readers,
who constantly comment and like my story. I'm so touched and overwhelmed by you all.

You have made me believe in myself as an author and made me strive to be a better one in the future. Thank you for your endless support, kind words, love and for your acceptance.

I will forever be grateful and blessed to have you all. 💜💜💜

Here's to wishing the world will be free from COVID-19 Pandemic and may GOD bless each and everyone of us.

I know we are strong and we just have to believe in the Lord.

Stay safe everyone and God bless you and your families. 😇

Thank you and pls. Do support my other stories for I will be focusing on them and writing new stories that you will enjoy.

Again, thank you so much and I hope you enjoyed this story.

Here's to more adventures together!

Sending you all virtual hugs and kisses,

From the beautiful country of the Philippines 🇵🇭,

This has been your author and fellow #LisKook lover,

-AnnaPeytonisMe

Love you all so much💜💜💜