Chapter 50- His Cuteness

LISA

I can't tell you how happy I am that Rose and Jimin made up.

I believe everything happens for a reason and that another family is bound to end up with a happy ending.

Ok.

So, an update about me and Kookoo?

Well, a week from now I will become Mrs. Lisa Manoban- Jeon.... Again!

Not that I'm not already. It just feels so surreal. Like in a movie.

Yeah, so everyone's been hectic and probably stressed out about this WEDDING. Let's face it the first one was a huge disaster and we wanted this one to be perfect.

Jungkook has been really patient nowadays with me. He should be.

I am the one having a mental breakdown preparing for the wedding.

Well, he has been very good with the kids. He naturally spends time with them and annoys me to full extent.

Yeah. Annoying is his middle name. Why? Well, the idiot keeps on being clingy.

Clingy like a KOALA to a TREE.
That clingy!

So lately, he's been constantly visiting me at work and even spending time with me even when I'm with my girlfriends. Yeah.

The idiot says I never care about him and pouts and whines like a kid.

Sometimes his hyungs would laugh at him. How childish!

Don't get me wrong. I love him so much but sometimes it's just over the top.

The girls and I wanted to spend time with each other before the big day but Kookoo wanted it differently.

He always rags along when we go shopping and I'd hate to say this. But he's ruining my time.

And in order to get back at him, I make him carry all my shopping bags.

But the guy never complains.

He'd just pout at me and tell me the sweetest things

Crazy right? You'd never imagine THE JEON JUNGKOOK being cute but HE IS.

in real life.