Chapter 61- The Morning After

JUNGKOOK

The blinding light coming from the open window greeted me as I woke up.

It was a bit chilly and my body was sore.

Last night was amazing.

AMAZING!

I realized that Lisa was still sound asleep. Not gonna lie tho, both of us were really exhausted.

I stared at the goddess right beside and asked myself how did I get so lucky.

She looked gorgeous even when she's asleep.

She was hugging my waist and nozzling on my shoulders.

I just couldn't stop staring.

Yesterday was like a dream come true.

The wedding, the reception and the honeymoon all brought pure Bliss to us as a couple.

I stayed glued to my stop so as to prevent my wife from waking up.

I could hear her soft snores and breathing and it calmed me.

I was busy staring at the beauty next to me when....

A knock sounded from the door and then came bustling sounds from a few people.

"Daddy, Mommy, wakey wakeyyy! " It was Lia's cute voice  followed by.

"Lia, stop knocking. Mommy and Daddy might still be sleeping. You'll wake them up for sure. " Ella scolding Lia in her cute way.

"But we want to see Mommy. Pls. " I can hear the desperation in their voice so I lightly tapped Lisa to wake up.

Sorry babe!

My wife opened her pretty eyes and looked at me.

"Good morning KooKoo! " She snuggled up close to me.

"Good morning babe! Damn, you look so hot right now. " She stared at me. "I hate to break this lovely moment but there are little impatient creatures who obviously want to see their Mommy outside. And we're totally naked babe. We need to get up and dress quickly. " I stood up first and then. "Let's continue this later k? " And I winked.

I ran to the closet to dress myself in a pair of shorts and t-shirt.

When I went back, Lisa was wearing my white shirt and boxers.

Damn! She looks so fine in my clothes.

I went to grab her and kiss her before opening the door which will probably break any minute now because of these impatient aliens I like to call my children.

When I opened the door, two little munchkins ran directly to Lisa.

Such traitors I have.

I was left by the doorway with a very sleepy Ella.

"Mommy! " The twins hugged and kissed Lisa. "I missed you so much. You weren't the one to tuck us into bed. Ella unnie read us a story but it still isn't the same without you. " Lia complained.

"I couldn't sleep Mommy. Lia was being really annoying. " Sky added.

"I was not. You meanie. " Lia pouted and glared at Sky.

They just talked about how they missed having Lisa during bedtime.

Meanwhile, me and Ella were just staring.