Chapter 59- The RECEPTION

JUNGKOOK

Finally!

I was married to Lisa FOR REAL.

It felt so ethereal.
I wanted to scream with happiness.

I was currently in the reception area.

I was holding Lisa's hand as we were greeting all the guest.

Everyone looked happy and the move was festive.

I kept glancing at MY WIFE and I couldn't help but smile.

She looked radiant and just hella stunning.

I was utterly proud of her and myself for getting quite a gorgeous and loving wife.

As we were walking to the head table, my wife abruptly stopped.

I looked at her and she looked like she was tearing up.

I looked at where she was looking and saw that her gaze was focused on Ella spoon feeding Lia and Sky.

Oh, my wife is such a cry baby!

I made her face me and hugged her.

I whispered soothing words to her

"Don't cry baby, my big baby. Why are you even being emotional right now? You're married to most gorgeous man in the planet. You should be jumping for joy babe. "

I faced her and winked.

She wiped her tears and laughed. She said

"Stop being so annoying. Gosh! I might regret marrying your obnoxious and self absorbed face. " She then punched me.

"Getting all feisty with me huh? Mrs. Jeon, can't you see I'm just making you smile. You're so emotional these days. Tsk. "

She hit me real hard. Seriously! I should be terrified of what might happen to me.

I held her hand tightly and squeezed it.

"C'mon babe. We wouldn't want to bore our guest won't we? Let's get this party started. " I encouraged her.

She just laughed and found it silly.