Chapter 47- His Explanation

JIMIN

What would one do to make a person understand his/her intentions?

In this case, what would PARK JIMIN do?

Yeah. I planned everything in my head but you know what they say. We cannot control what will happen in our lives.

We just have to go with the flow and give it our best try.

And I WAS TRYING.... REAL HARD!

Never in a million years would I imagine myself begging to a girl.

Never in a million years would I imagine myself pleading for her to take me back.

But here I am, THE PARK JIMIN doing all of that.

It's because of HER.

It's because of this girl right infront of me, ROSE.

I was in deep trouble

She was crying and telling me how I broke her.

Baby, Pls don't cry. I hate seeing you like this.

I wiped away her tears but she just go flinched and move away from me.

Both of us were crying disasters.

I just wanted to comfort her.

I went closer to her when

"Don't Come near me! " She screamed at me.

"Baby! Pls. Let me explain. "

"Stop calling me that! "

"I don't why my mom even let you speak to me. She should be on my side. This is all a JOKE. I shouldn't have come here in the first place. " She was about to  leave when I held her wrist.

"Baby? Why won't you let me explain? Is it too difficult for you to listen to a rotten insignificant person like me huh? " I poured all my frustrations.

"Why won't you even look at me? Have I done such a terrible thing? " By now I was literally staring at her intensely.

She was about to answer back when...

I cut her off.

"No! You have to listen to me. Please. I have been camping outside you dorm for a month now. I have been calling you nonstop, taking time to chat and video call you, trying my best to go to your office even though I know there won't be chance for you to talk to me. I'm trying baby. "

"This past few days took a toll on my body and I have been sick but I constantly try to reach out to you. Do you know how hard it is for me to talk with your parents? To your sister? There is a possible that I might get killed by both but I did it because I loved you. I want you to be part of my life. I don't care how hard everything has to be. I just need you to be with me. Even if I have to do things, I'm not fond of doing. Like begging and pleading. "