Back To Far Far Away Pt. 3

The next morning, everyone was asleep around where the fire burned the night before. Some kind of movement in the trees woke me up and I sat up, rubbing my eyes. Then, the log Artie was laying on moved! "Ow!" He said and I helped him up. When the trees showed their faces and moved in on us, Donkey screamed; "Aaaah!" As the trees moved in, we heard a piano being played. We then saw, that it was Hook. "Look out! They've got a piano!" Donkey yelled. "Kill'em all, except the fat one." Hook said and I frowned, cause right now.. I wasn't in the mood to be messed with.. at all. "King Charming has something special in mind for you, orge." Shrek and I looked at him, like he was crazy. "King Charming?" Shrek asked and then Hook yelled out. "ATTACK!!!" The pirates charged at us and I went my own way. I jumped over one, taking his sword and kicked him in the back. I smiled, when I saw Shrek and Artie working together. As the fight escalated, without us even knowing, Donkey, Puss, Artie and I got caught in the net, set up by the evil trees. The pirates pointed a canon at us and Puss tried using his claw to get us out. "Shrek!!" Donkey called out and Artie added in; "Help!!" They lit the canon and as Shrek used the treasure chest and the plank for a boost, he landed right in front of it. He began to push on the canon and right at the last second, he turned the canon in the opposite direction. It shot right at Hook's piano, blowing it into a million pieces. Everyone then ran off in fear and we were let out of the net. "Ya cowards!!" Hook yelled and Shrek walked toward him. "What has Charming done with Fiona??" "She's gonna get what's coming to her! Argh!" He said, as the tree got him by the his hook, running away. "And there ain't nothing you can do to stop him!!!" We all ran over to Shrek. "We've got to save!" Puss stated. "But she's so far far away!" Donkey added. "Get yourself back to Worcestershire, kid." Shrek told Artie and I looked at him, thinking how in the world is he gonna get there. "No Shrek, hold on a second! I've got an idea." Artie said, as he walked over to Mr. Merlin. 

"I'm a buzzing beee, buzz, buzz, buzz-" "Mr. Merlin!" Artie interuppted his chant. "They need a spell to get them.. I mean, us, back to Far Far Away." He looked at Artie and then turned him down. "Forget it. I don't have that kind of magic in me anymore, kid." Mr. Merlin said. "How about a hug instead? Hmm? That's the best kind of magic." "Mr. Merlin, please! I know you can do it-" Artie said, trying to persuade him."I said, forget it!" Mr. Merlin said, as he turned around, mumbling under his breath. "But-" Artie stopped for a moment and then began to cry. Mr. Merlin turned around and looked upon him. "What.. what's the deal?" "It's just so hard.. Ya know?? They really need to get back, cause their kingdom's in trouble!" Shrek, Puss and Donkey looked at each other, while I was wrapped up with what was happening with Artie and Mr. M. "Cause there's a really bad man.. And it's just so hard!!" Artie said, as he continued blubbering. "C'mon, take it easy." Mr. M told him. "No! I don't think you understand! There's a mean person, doing mean things to good people!" Artie told him, as he got on the ground. "Oh, have a heart old man." Shrek said, while Artie grabbed Mr. M's ankle. "And they really need your help to get them back! So why won't you help them?!" He cried and I felt my heart strings being tugged at. "Oh.." Was the only word that Merlin could think of to say, then Artie just babbled, until he went to get his magic stuff. 

Artie then stood up, cleared his throat and looked to all of us. "Piece of cake." He said, with a smirk and Shrek looked at him, with an impressed look. "Well, well, well. You want some eggs with that ham?" I just pouted. "Don't do that no more!" I whined and Artie smiled. "I'm sorry." He said, kissing my cheek and he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. Merlin came back with his spell book and hat. "Now, I am a little rusty, so there could be some side effects." He warned and Donkey immediately replied; "Side Effects?!" "Don't worry,  whatever it is, no matter how excruciatingly painful it may be, it’ll wear off eventually... I think." Mr. Merlin said, as he cracked his knuckles and accidently released a lightning bolt, that hit a rock next to Donkey, scaring him. "Oops." "Are you sure this is a good idea??" Donkey asked, hoping Shrek would reconsider his decision. Shrek looked to Donkey and said; "Look, if Artie trusts him, that’s good enough for me. Even if his robe doesn’t quite cover his.." I covered my eyes. "Alacraticious expeditious! A zoomy zoom zoom! Let’s help our friends get back, um... soon!" Rays came at us and before we knew it, we disappeared.