Taking Our Kingdom Back! (Part 2)

I had went with Donkey and Puss, the first things we found were the little Dronkeys. "My babies!" Donkey said, but they got mixed up, since these two were still switched. "Help! Ow!" Puss called and Donkey was just astonished. "Hey!" The Dronkeys looked a bit confused, which made me giggle. "Guys! C'mon, we gotta find the others!" I said, as we ran and came across Pinocchio in the marionette theater. After breaking him out, we immediately found Gingy. "Think you can cut him out, Donkey?" I asked him. "Piece of cake!" He said and then when he tried cutting him out, I face palmed myself. Then, Puss used his hoof to break the glass and got the little gingerbread man out. It was pretty easy finding the other fairy tale creatures and we ran toward the castle. We all hid behind a bush. "O to the K. The coast is clear." Puss said, as he, Donkey and I turned to the other creatures. "Alright people, let's do this thing! Go Team Dy-No-Mite!" Donkey exclaimed and then Pinocchio said; "I thought we agreed we would go by the name of "Team Super Cool!" "As I recall, it was Team Awesome!" Gingy said, getting into a fighting stance. "I voted for Team Alpha Wolf Squadron." The wolf said and Donkey cut in. "Alright! Alright! Alright! From henceforth, we are to be known as Team Alpha Super Awesome Cool Dynomite Wolf Squadron!" I sighed, shaking my head. " Ach to Lieber! There is some strange little girl over there staring at us!" One of the little pigs said and I turned around, my eyes widening. "That's not a little girl!" I ran over, with Puss and Donkey.

"Artie!" Donkey and I called out to him, then he started walking away again. " Wait, wait, wait, wait wait. Hey! Where is the fire, Senor?" Puss asked and Artie pushed him out of the way. "Oh please, don't act so innocent. The three of you knew what was going on the whole time and you kept it to yourself." He said, then he tried storming off again. I just felt tears welling up in my eyes again. "Artie, it's not like it seems." Donkey said to him and he said back; "It's not? I think it seems pretty clear. He was using me. That's all there is to it." I looked down at Donkey and the tears began falling from my eyes. "Using you? Man you really don't get it!" Donkey told him and Puss added; "Shrek only said those things to protect you!" I began walking over to him. "Charming was gonna kill you, Artie! Shrek saved your life!" Donkey said and right when he turned around, I was right there in front of him.

"Do you honestly think we'd ever do anything to hurt you?" I asked him and he looked down into my eyes. Artie sighed, shaking his head. "Artie.. I've known you since forever ago and I've been there for you, when you needed me.." I told him, as I kept looking into his eyes. "The last thing I would ever wanna do.. is hurt you.." He sighed and hugged me tight. "I'm sorry.. I should've known.. but I'm so use to people not caring for me.." I smiled softly and I caressed his cheek. "Well.. you have two others who you mean the world to.." I said to him and I took his hands, placing them on my belly. "Wait.. are you..?" I nodded and I could swear that I never seen him smile so much. "I'm guessing you're happy." I said and then he hugged me tight. "Way more than happy!" He said, looking into my eyes. "Ok love birds, we still got a kingdom to save!" Donkey said and we hurry to the play, to save not only Shrek, but the entire Kingdom of Far Far Away.