The Love Letter

I was in my room, in the castle playing with one of the Dronkeys, named Coco, since I got bored. I heard a knock at my door and then I walked to it, opening it. "Hey, Dez." Fiona said, with a smile. "Hey Fiona." I said, as I let her into the room. "What's up?" I asked, as Coco flew my arms and I petted her head. "I have something for you.." She said, grinning and I giggled. "What is it?" "It's a letter from Arthur." My face brightened and I smiled widely. "Artie?.. As in my best friend/crush Artie?!" She laughed and nodded her head. "The very same one." She gave me the letter and I gazed upon the envelope. "I'll leave you to read it.." She said, as she walked out the room. 

I went to sit on my bed and I Coco looked at the letter too, then just laid her head in my lap. I opened the envelope and then the letter said; 

Dear Dezzy,

Well.. nothing really changed here.. still getting picked on by the Jousting Team and wishing you were here with me. I hope you're doing ok and know that I'm thinking about you everyday. Do you think you can come to visit me? I would like that very much, cause you really were the only person who truly cared about me. I hope I get to see you again and I can get one of your hugs.. I miss the way you hugged me. 

Love, Artie 

P.S., I got you a present, I hope you'll like it

I dug into the evelope and I gasped, as I gazed upon the necklace;

"It's so beautiful! What do you think, Coco?" She nodded and smiled, making me giggle. I put the necklace on, then I traced my fingers on the necklace. Now, I couldn't wait to see my best friend or.. should I say? I can't wait to see the love of my life again.