Onto Worcestershire

The next morning, I was woken up by Puss. "Wakey wakey, princesa." He said and I yawned, rubbing my eyes. "Are we here?" I asked and he nodded. "Si." He said and I smiled, as we all walked off the boat. "Wor-ces-ter-shireee? Now that sounds fancy." Donkey said, then Shrek and I corrected him; "It's Worcestershire." "Like the sauce? Mmm,.. It's spicy!" Before we knew it, the drawbridge dropped down. "Oooh, they must be expecting us." He said and then the school carriage came through, all the students screamed, when they saw Shrek. "What in the shista-shire kind of place is this?" Donkey asked. "Well, my stomach aches and my palms just got sweaty.. must be a high school." Shrek replied and I nodded. "Yep." "High school?" Doneky looked ahead. 

As we walked through, so much stuff was going on all at once. The cheerleaders were cheering, a student driver had crashed and some stoner guys were coming out of a carriage. I looked around and smiled, as I had so many great memories here.. it's like nothing even changed. "I'm already starting to feel nauseous from wedgies and swirlies!" Donkey said, then Puss and I looked at him. "But how did you receive the wedgies when you are clearly not the wearer of the underpants?" Puss asked, with a look on his face. "Let's just say, somethings are better left unsaid and leave it at that!" He warned. 

We then came across two of my friends, Guineverre and Tiffany. "So then, I was like I'd rather get the black plague and lock myself in an iron madien, than go out with you." Guin said. "Eh, Totally." Tiffany said and I smiled. "Hey, you two." "Hey Dezzy, where have you been?" Tiffany asked. "I was in Far Far Away, visiting some friends." I told them and Guin nodded. "Alright, good seeing you." She said and then Shrek came in; "Pardon me-" Guin immediately rejected him. "Eh! Totally ew-th!" "Yeah,totally." Tiffany said, as they both walked away. 

I looked the other way, then saw Gary and Xaiver. They're just super nerdy guys, that love playing games that no one else in school will understand, unless they're on their level. "Let's go talk to them." I said. "Yes! I just altered my character level to plus three superbability." Gary said and I just shook my head. "Hi, we're looking for someone named-" Gary then interuppted Shrek and said; "Gee, who rolled a plus nine “dork” spell and summoned the beast, his quadrupeds, and maiden?" Xaiver laughed, then his nose started to bleed. I glared and folded my arms. "Don't push it, Gary.." I warned him. "Sorry, Dez." He said. "I know you're busy not fitting in, but can any of you tell me where I can find Arthur?" Shrek asked and Gary pointed to the athletic field. "He's over there." 

We walked over to the field and I knew exactly who was on the horse.. Lancelot. He use to have a crush on me, but he was so ignorant and self-centered, that I couldn't take him seriously. I then looked at the more frail person on the fake horse, recognizing how he looked. Lancelot's horse then charged and once the other person was hit, he flew in the air and landed right in front of us. I gasped quietly, covering my mouth. "Ha ha! There's no sweeter taste on thy tongue, than victory!" Lancelot said and the others cheered for him. I rolled my eyes. "Strong, handsome, face of a leader. Does Arthur look like a king or what?" Shrek said, then when he stepped forward, we all heard an "Ow." "Oh, sorry."  He said, moving his foot and then the guy asked; "Did you say you were looking for Arthur?" "That information is on a need to know basis." Puss said, as Donkey followed with; "It's top secret! Hushity hush!" 

When those three left, I stayed behind and helped him off the ground. "Are you alright.. Artie?" I asked, as I removed the helmet from his head and he smiled down at me. "I am now.." He said and I smiled, hugging him tightly. "I missed you, so much.." He whispered, as he hugged me back. "I missed you too, Artie." I said and then we gazed into each other's eyes. "I have to go the assembly, will I see you there?" He asked and I nodded. "Yes, you will." I told him and then he walked off. When I heard Shrek say "Hey!" Artie turned and smiled at me, running off. While we made our way out, Guin walked up to Shrek. "Ahem! This is like totally embarrassing, but my friend Tiffany thinkest thou vex her so soothly, And she thought perchance thou would wanna ask her to the Homecoming Dance or something...?" I looked up at Shrek, when he replied; "Uh, excuse me?" "It's like, whatever. She’s just totally into college guys and mythical creatures and stuff." Guin said and I just shook my head. "Tiff is so weird.." I said and the Guin popped a bubble. "Got that right." 

Later, Shrek, Puss and I were looking for Arthur and while we were, we heard something banging in the locker. Then, we saw that it was Donkey. "Yeah, you better run, you little punk no good-niks! 'Cause the days of “Little Donkey Dumpy Drawers” are over!" He yelled at the students, as they ran into the gym. We walked over to the entrance and then the hall monitor stopped us. "I go to school here." I told him and then he let me through. I looked around and I didn't see Artie, so I just leaned against the wall, waiting for Shrek, Puss and Donkey. Principal Pynchley was just thanking one of the professors for his lecture on how to just say nay and now, they're about to announce the mascot contest winner.

"And now, without further ado, let’s give a warm Worcestershire-hoozah to the winner of our “New Mascot” contest, the--" Shrek came bursting through the door and the principal said in surprise; "Ogre?!" Everyone gasped, as he walked in. "That's right. I'm the new mascot, so let's really try and beat the other guys.. at whatever it is they are doing!" Everyone clapped and the band began to play. "This is indeed all a bit unorthodox." Without even losing focus, Shrek grabbed the megaphone. "Now, where can I find Arthur Pendragon?" Everyone pointed to the baskeball hoop, where Arthur was hung. When everyone laughed, I scowled and I looked up at him. 

I saw Lancelot bump fist with his friend, Bohort and I rolled my eyes. "You should be ashamed of yourself!" Donkey said and Lancelot defended himself; "I didn't do it, they did." He pointed to the nerds and I growled in annoyance. Shrek then pulled down Artie and he said; "Please don't eat me.." Everyone began to chant "Eat him!", even the principal got in on it! "I'm not here to eat him!" Shrek said, as he yanked Artie down. All the students said; "Aww!" "It's time to pack up your toothbrush and jammies. You're the new king of Far Far Away." Shrek told him and he said in disbelief. "What?" "Artie a king? More like the mayor of Loserville!" Lancelot said and then I replied; "Then someone like you must be the president of Dumb Dumb town, right?" I said, with a smirk and then eveyone laughed. "Oops, now you look even more stupid!" I said and then I high-fived one of the students. Artie smiled at me, then look at Shrek. 

"Is this for real?" He asked and Shrek replied; "Absolutely, now, clean out your locker kid, you've got a kingdom to run." "So wait, I'm really the only heir?" He asked, to make sure and after a minute, Shrek said; "The one and only." Artie had a smile on his face and then he said; "Give me just a second." He said, as he walked out to the middle of the gym and began to speak. "My good people, I think there’s a lesson here for all of us. Maybe the next time you’re about to dunk a kid’s head in a chamber pot, you’ll stop and think, "Hey, maybe this guy has feelings".. "Maybe I should cut him some slack".. Because maybe, just maybe... this guy’s gonna turn out to be, uh...I dunno...a King! And maybe his first royal decree will be to banish everyone who ever picked on him -- that’s right, I’m looking at you, jousting team!" He then pointed to Lancelot and his friends. "And Dez.. oh Dez." He said, as he walked over to me and took my hands into his, looking into my eyes. "I've always loved you.." I smiled, blushing lightly. 

He smiled, then looked back at the crowd. "Well good friends, it breaks my heart, but, enjoy your stay here in prison while I rule the free world baby!" I giggled and then Shrek said; "Alright, let's not over do it." "I'm building my city people! On rock-n-roll!" Shrek and I said; "You just overdid it." As we pulled him out of the gym.