(Crumbling World...)

This book is almost at its end... I'm really sad because this is the fourth book I'm publishing... and it's already ending... I know that this book has been crappy... but I'm so happy that you guys still enjoyed this book!! And I'm forever grateful and thankful for that... I love you lovelies!!
------------------------------------

Jungkook's pov

When we heard the door open and Taehyung's uncle came out and closed the door... he removed his mask and looked at us smiling weakly...

"H-how is he mr. Kim?" I asked anxiously then he looked at me

"We managed to get the bullet out... so he's fine..." he said and we all sighed in relief

"But..." he said again and we all looked at him as he looked away

"But? What do you mean 'but'?" Mr. Kim asked him as mrs. Kim held him back

"Channie..." mrs. Kim says softly

"Hyung... the poison that was in the bullet was the charisma poison... the most deadliest poison in the world... not even me and Taeyeon can take away... but we managed... and his breathing is stable" mr. Kim said and all of us widen our eyes

"I-is my son awake Tao?" Mrs. Kim asked with a shaky voice

Mr. Kim was silent as he looked down then looked at us again... then I noticed tears in his eyes... wait... don't tell me...

"H-he's in a c-coma..." he said slowly

I heard cries from mrs. Kim, Jimin and Jin... as the others also cried silently... but I felt my world crumbling down... my heart shattering into millions of pieces... and tears pooled in my eyes...

"C-can I see him?" I asked weakly

Mr. Kim nodded as he opened the door for me... he must've gestured ms. Kim as she also got out... and there I saw him... lying peacefully on the bed... as tubes were connected to him and an IV machine and ECG machine by his right side... I slowly walked towards him as my legs were shaking and feeling weak... I sat on the chair by his bed and held his hand... then that's where I broke... I cried not caring if anyone heard me... because all I could think about right now is Taehyung...

"Taehyung!! T-Taehyung!! D-don't l-leave m-me..." I begged as I held onto his hand tightly still crying my eyes out...

Third person's pov

They were all heart broken when they heard Jungkook's cries inside Taehyung's room... Chanyeol took Baekhyun and lead the others to the living room as they all cried there... Jin called Tzuyu to tell her the news but she hanged up on him as she cried in Sana's arms as Sana was also crying but silently... Jin sighed as tears were still falling from his eyes as Namjoon hugged him... Yoongi and Hoseok were at the living room in the backyard as they were comforting Jimin who was still weeping... Tao, Taeyeon, Kris and Lay were in kitchen making food as Gong-yoo was in the living room resting as Chanyeol was calming down Baekhyun... whil Jungkook is still beside Taehyung holding his hand tears still streaming from his eyes... he felt tired, but he doesn't want to sleep... hoping for Taehyung to wake up...

"Hey Jungkook..." he heard Vante's voice but he didn't look at him, Vante sighed at this and went towards Jungkook's side and placed his hand on his shoulder

"My time is up... my mission is over... and I have to grant you what you want before I leave" Vante said but Jungkook wasn't still looking at him

Vante sighed again and looked at Taehyung and started tearing up... but smiled... he looked at Jungkook again and used his powers and made Jungkook sleep as he walked towards the other side of Taehyung and placed his hands on his chest and wound... Vante closed his eyes and started talking in a his own language...

"Gods above! ek hafdoner hvat þú segða, nú heyr thy plea! heal þessi kind ok remove every pain! fyrir ek munu listen til hvat sem þú wish ok desire till thy last andi!" Vante chanted

(Translation: Gods above! I have done what you say, now hear thy plea! Heal this child and remove every pain! For I shall listen to whatever you wish and desire till thy last breath!)

Once Vante finished his plea, a golden and silver source of light left his hands as it swirled around Taehyung... then after it swirled it disappeared and Vante opened his eyes and saw Taehyung breathing more stable without any difficulty... he smiled and looked at his hand and he was disappearing into thin air... but before he vanishes completely he kissed Taehyung's temple and stroked his cheek... whispering his last words to Taehyung's ear...

"I have fully healed you... now wake up Taehyung..." Vante whispered then he finally disappeared

Leaving Taehyung and Jungkook alone in the room as he finally finished his mission... to be with the one he loves...

"Vante! I was waiting for you!" The man with red hair says as Vante woke up

"J-Jungho?" Vante whispered as Jungho nodded and smiled as he hugged Vante

"It's alright love... I'm here... we're together again..." Jungho whispered

As he and Vante hugged each other tight, afraid of letting each other go... while Jungkook was still asleep... missing the movement of Taehyung's hands hold on tightly on his hand before closing his eyes again.

__________
Heyyo!!
It's almost the end!!
Just 2 or 3 more chapters to go!!
Hope you enjoyed!!
I love you!!
💜🐯🐰❤

Author-nim, over 'n out!!