(11 Minutes...)

Jungkook's pov

After I left the cafeteria... I skipped the whole day of first class and went towards our penthouse...

I unlocked the penthouse with my spare key and entered as I took my shoes off

I unlocked the penthouse with my spare key and entered as I took my shoes off... I dropped my bag onto the couch of the living room and went upstairs to my room...

I changed into some sweatpants and a white shirt and plopped down on my bed and started crying

I changed into some sweatpants and a white shirt and plopped down on my bed and started crying... because I thought that when I can finally see Tae again I could get him back... but only for reality to hit me that he loves someone else now... but even if he does... I will never stop loving him because it was my fault why he moved on from me...

Taehyung's pov

After we all left the cafeteria... I asked Jisoo to company me at the penthouse to which she agreed too... so we went back after I asked permission from uncle Jongdae... then I unlocked the penthouse with the passcode and handprint and entered with Jisoo behind me... then I let her seat on the couch as I change my clothes... I plopped my bag down on my mini office as I entered and changed into gym shorts and a hoodie which I once asked Tzuyu to steal one from him before my connection with them was cut off by my father... I went back down only to hear Jisoo in the kitchen so I went there and saw her wearing an apron making something...

"Hi Tae!" She greeted

"Jisoo..." I said

"It's not a bother... I know your stressful enough... and also with your condition..." she said as she looked at me but I only looked away

"Just rest ok?... and I'll give you some ramen and tea after I finish cooking it... ok?" She smiled and I only smiled a little

"Ok..." I mumbled

I left the kitchen and went towards the balcony and leaned on the railing and I started crying silently...