Ch. 17: Used

Steve's POV:

I wake up and I find myself nearly naked from last night. I still can't believe it. I started crying again. I can't believe no one came to help me last night. I need to tell my dad about what happened. I put on underwear and sweatpants, I still had my shirt and socks on, and I add on a pair of white converse shoes.

I go to his room where his door is wide open. I go in, tears still coming out of my eyes, and I slowly close the door behind me. My dad is sitting on the bed drinking beer.

"Dad, I need to tell you something," he looks at me, "your friend, Logan," I pause, "he raped me last night."

He stands and hugs me, and I cry in his chest. "I know." He says.

I quickly pull away. "What? DAD!" I shove him and I try to leave, but he quickly pushes me against the door. I quickly grab my stomach because it starts hurting.

"Don't tell anyone what Logan did to you, okay? Listen, he gave me $500 so he could seduce you," he says with a small smile. 

I look at him in shock, "Why?" I ask, "He hurt me. He could've suffocated the baby. He could've nearly kill it."

"Well, he didn't you bitch! Shut the fuck up!"

"You think I'm worth being your little prostitute?! Well, I'm not! I'm happily taken by Sodapop, and at least HE wouldn't do this to me."

He grabs my face with his hands, "Listen to me, you stupid whore, you WILL do what I say when your mom is out of town. If you speak about this to ANYONE, I will fucking kill you," he looks at me, his eyes red with anger, only because he's drunk, "I don't care that you're going to have my grandchild! I will still kill you!"

I just look at him because I don't know what to say. My dad is pure evil. I can't believe all of this.

He chuckles a little. "I mean, look at you," he looks at me up and down, "I can see why Logan asked to seduce you," his eyes filling with lust, which is scaring me a lot, "you're young, handsome, and very sexy."

My dad tries to remove my shirt, but I quickly knee him and I run to the living room, where the phone rings, but I don't bother answering. I try to sprint to Sodapop's house, but I'm tackled by my dad, who tries to rip my clothes off. He's very drunk, his angry face shows it all. I punch him, and he falls to my side. I try to get up, but my stomach hurts badly. I puke a little bit, and I run to Soda's place. I cry the whole way there. I can't think straight. I felt...used by my own dad, my own family. I feel sick again, and stop to puke again. I hate this. I hate feeling this way.

I walk to the Curtis' doorstep, and I softly knocked on the door. Ponyboy answers and looks at me in shock, "Steve? What the heck happened to you??"

"I need to talk to Sodapop alone." I sniffle. I clutch my stomach because it starts hurting a lot.

Sodapop arrives and looks at me in shock as well, "Stevie?"

"Soda-" I say, but I start fainting and I see pitch darkness.

-

There goes another sad chapter. Thanks for reading, and stay safe <3