Ch. 3: I Want You

Warning: SMUT ahead

Soda's POV:

I found the perfect way to get the gang out of town for the night. There's an amazing country club for greasers for them to hang out with, and there's an apartment complex next door where they can stay the night. I found the coupons at a store where I went after Steve and I went to buy Mexican food for the gang.

"Hey guys," I say as we enter my house. "I have a fun plan for you guys to do tonight!"

Everyone was so confused, even Steve, who didn't see me buy the coupons.

"What is it?" Darry asked.

"I thought it would be a good idea if you guys, except Steve and I, would go to Broken Arrow and hang out at a cool country club for greasers."

"But why not you guys?" Dally asked.

"Because I have some fun guy plans for us to do." I say us meaning Steve and I.

The gang nodded and looked at the coupons I handed them.

"So?" I asked Darry. "Will y'all do it? It's free, don't worry about it, but the apartment complex isn't."

They all hesitated. "Yeah sure. We'll do it. We can leave at 7:30 p.m. sharp." Darry said.

The gang cheered on except for me and Steve. He pulled me aside.

"Why are you doing this?" he wondered.

"I want to hang out with you more, we haven't done that since we started working at the DX." I said.

"Oh, okay, so am I staying the night here or something? I mean, my folks are out of town."

"Yeah sure." I say smiling. This is gonna be great, I thought.

Skipping to 8 o'clock, 30 minutes after the gang left...

Steve and I are watching West Side Story, Steve's favorite movie. I never really liked this movie, but I wanted Steve happy and comfortable. I am trying to find a good time to seduce him, but that time never comes. It's driving me crazy. Steve stood up to get a glass of water and I can't stop staring at his butt, it's SO big. How? I couldn't handle myself, so I stood up to turn off the movie and I stood by the doorway of the kitchen and I stared to him.

Steve started noticing. "What's up?" he asks as he turned started washing the cup in the sink.

SMUT*

I slowly walked up to him, my eyes filled with lust, I don't know what's wrong with me. I approached him and put my body against the back of his body. I wrap my arms around him.

"What are you doing?" Steve asks sounding confused and scared.

I turn him around and crash my lips against his. I move my hands up and down his hips. Steve tries to break free from the kiss but I wrap my arms around his tightly so we wouldn't break apart.

As I break the kiss, I tell him in a lustful tone, "I want you." I lift him up as he wraps his legs around my waist. I lead us to my and Pony's bedroom, where I lay him on the bed with me on top of him.

I look at him with lustful eyes. "I've always wanted to do this for a long time."

Steve looks at me with his mouth slightly opened. I lay my forehead against his and he closes his beautiful, long eye-lashed eyes. "Why are you doing this?" he asks me.

I didn't answer him. I continued kissing him as I undress him. At first he felt uncomfortable with the idea, but then allowed me to do it. I leave his underwear on him, I then started to undress myself and as I finished, I started kissing Steve's neck, and he let out a small moan. I put Steve's arms on his sides and I held them there in a tight grip. I start leading trails of kisses onto his chest and stomach and to his left leg to his ankle, I move the kiss to his right ankle and go back up his stomach, and he starts trembling and whining.

"Don't whine." I ordered.

He stopped whining but kept trembling. I rubbed my hand around his stomach and he makes small gasping noises.

"Shh," I say calming him, "I'll make you feel good, okay?"

I put my hands in his underwear and rub him. He moves his head sideways and moans out. I take his underwear off with just my thumbs. I positioned myself to his entrance. I wrap a blanket around our bodies, and I began thrusting slowly into him.

"Ah...," Steve moaned out.

"It'll be okay baby, I promise." I say soothingly. I continued to thrust myself into him, going faster and faster the room full of noises with my grunts and Steve's loud moaning. As we reached our climaxes, we cummed together. I pulled myself out of him but I kept myself on top of him, stroking his hair while he catches his breathe.

End of Smut*

"I love you so damn much. I want you to be mine." I say, "Will you be my boyfriend?"

Steve hesitated but began crying. "Soda...I'm still dating Evie, yet you still seduced me."

I got off of him and he sat at the side of the bed crying in his hands. What did I just do to him?

-

Another chapter completed! Thanks for reading :)