i finish ironing and steaming all the costumes and go downstairs. i'm suprised when i see that all of the dream duffles are already by the door, just waiting for the costumes to be placed on the rack. i go into the living room and see that all the kids are sitting on the couch and grace is running her solo in front of all of them.

i take a seat on the arm of the couch and wait for her to finish. when she does everyone claps. "that was perfect gracie!" cheryl says and gives her a high five. "thanks!" she says and sits on the couch. "great job. you are definitely ready for nationals." i say. "thank you mama." she says and smiles.

"gracie you are going to kick ass at competition this weekend." liam says. "definitely." angelica nods. "grace always does good with her solo though." tayleigh. "true." i say.

"ok whose turn is it next?" cher asks. "me!" evi says. "can you run your duet for me sweetie?" i ask her. "nooo i want to do the group dance." she whines. "ok first group dance then duet." i say and she makes her way to the middle of the living room. cheryl plays the music and she starts dancing.

ev absolutely dominates her group dance no doubt about it. although it doesn't matter to five year olds she's front and center the entire dance. she knows how to work it and makes the cutest facial expressions on stage.

evi finishes her dance and falls on the floor. "that dance is so much work." she huffs. "yea well you shake your butt at least 50 times." ella laughs. "duet now ok?" i say. she nods and stands up. cheryl plays the music and she starts dancing again. about halfway through she forgets the dance and freezes. "keep going. you can do it." aiden whispers.

"i can't remember it." she says and starts crying. cheryl stops the music and pulls ev up on on her lap. "you did wonderful from what you remembered." cher says softly. "but i forgot it." ev cries. "i know it's ok. it happens. your probably just tired baby." cheryl says and kisses her head.

my main worry is that ev is going to freeze on stage which would cause vivi to freeze on stage and then it would just be a disaster. i'm really hoping that doesn't happen on competition day because that can be traumatizing for little kids.

"can i go next?" tayleigh asks. "yea go ahead tay." i say. tayleigh and ella both runs there solos with no problems and then they all start to run the production number that they all have together. (if your not a dancer productions are dances with all the competition teams at your studio and it's all different ages).

once they finish we all clap.

"ok is everyone tired now and ready to go?" i ask. "yes!" everyone says. "pajamas on and everyone meet back here." cheryl says and everyone scatters. i make sure all of the costumes get packed and put them in the dream duffles.

everyone ends up coming downstairs in a timely manner and once we all have everything we need we start filling up our car. our luggage for this weekend took up almost half of our car which is insane but we're a family of 10 right now so it makes sense. we all get into the car and i drive to the hotel.

"you guys are here finally!!!" veronica says while coming outside once we get parked. "yup. it didn't take too long." i say. "well do you need help with anything?" she asks. "we've got some sleeping kids so that'd be something you can help with." i say. "i have 2 sleeping kids in our hotel room already. archie's with them." v laughs.

"at least there already sleeping for tonight. how's avani reacting to all this weird traveling going on and stuff?" i ask. "she's fine. just kind of chilling. she's probably confused but i mean she's just happy all the time." ronnie says.

"is vivi still, well you know?" i say. "yes. she basically hates me. she is not backing down this fight and she is so stubborn to the point where i literally don't even know what to do. it sucks and i honestly just want my daughter back. but what am i supposed to do? apologize?" ronnie says. "well maybe you should. if she's going to continue this then it might be best." i say. "yea maybe your right. i'll talk to her when we get back to the room." she sighs.

"good. can you take evi? i'll get aiden. the rest are awake." i say. veronica nods and walks around the car to get to the side that ev is on. cheryl is getting all of the bags out of the trunk and the rest of the kids are all slowly getting out of the car. i unbuckle and pick up aiden hoping he doesn't wake up. kang's family walk out of the hotel lobby and over to our car.

"well well well. the choni fam has arrived." kevin says. "what are you all still doing awake? it's 1 in the morning." cheryl says. "it's not that late." kayla says. none of there kids do dance but they came to support the other kids.

brandon runs over to gia and she jumps in his arms. "hi baby." he says. "hey babe." she says and they kiss.  "i'm glad you could make it." brandon says after putting her down. "i can't wait to spend the weekend with you." gia says and they kiss again. layla makes gagging noises and i laugh a little bit.

"we'll help with bags." fangs says. "oh ronnie's here too? hey." kev says. "hi kev." veronica says with a sleeping ev in her arms. "oh that's ev i thought it was viv." fangs says. "nope she's with archie and the rest of the kids in the hotel room. i'm just helping cheryl and toni out." v says and kevin nods.

"hi lays." grace says and hugs layla. "hi gracie. i'm so excited to watch you perform tomorrow." she says. "thanks. i'm excited to perform." grace says.

"mom can we go now? i want to go to bed." tayleigh says. "yea let's get inside guys." cheryl says and we all go into the lobby. we just kind of chill for a little while cheryl is checking our rooms in.

room one is me, cheryl, evi, and aiden. room two is tayleigh, angelica, grace, and ella. and brandon and liam have there own room.

to be honest i don't even remember anything that happened after that. i completely crashed the minute my head hit the pillow and was ready for the crazy weekend ahead.

A/n: are any of you guys dancers? because if not it might be really hard for you to understand the next chapter 😂

i have specific pictures i want to use for the dance competition so the insta posts will be next chapter in case you were wondering

love you guys and i hope y'all are safe from the virus ❤️❤️