Chapter 4: Three Houses

Disclaimer: I do not own Fire Emblem: Three Houses or its characters, I only own Blythe, Celine, and the changes in the plot that I make in the war phase.

Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------

Last Time:

"I don't know how, but, Celine seems familiar to me." Dimitri added suddenly.

"Were you a part of her past? She barely remembers anything before four years ago." Blythe responded.

Dimitri nodded. He then realized the timeline.

"Four years ago...that was the Tragedy of Duscur! I wonder, is Celine who I think she is?"

-------------------------------------------------

Dimitri, Blythe, Annette, and Celine all met up at the entrance to the stairs on the second floor.

"I can take it from here, Annette. You can go back to the training grounds. After that, can you get all of the Lions to meet in the classroom." Dimitri said. Annette bowed, nodded, and then took her leave.

"Why did she just bow?" Celine asked. Dimitri sighed while saying, "I told the others that they didn't have to bow around me."

He then explained, "I'm the crown prince of the Holy Kingdom of Faerghus."

Blythe got a surprised expression on her face. She then said, "Oh, I didn't realize!"

"Just address me as you do already. I don't really like formalities. In a formal setting, I learn to put up with them." The prince responded. "That goes for you too, Celine."

Both girls nodded their heads in acknowledgement. He then explained the house system, and the characteristics of the corresponding countries of origin.

"Do you both know what house you want to join?" Dimitri asked as the three walked to the audience chamber.

"I knew what house I wanted to join before we even arrived here. I just needed a tour so I can get the location of all of the facilities." Blythe said with a smile on her face.

"Based on what you said about each house and their respective countries, I'll probably have to go with the Blue Lion House." Celine responded.

Dimitri nodded to the statements of his fellow students. Everyone then arrived at the audience chamber, where the archbishop was. Dimitri approached the door, and knocked on it.

A serene "Come in," was heard on the opposite side of the door. Dimitri opened the door, and he walked in, with Blythe and Celine following behind.

-------------------------------------------------

Blythe, Celine, and Dimitri entered the audience chamber, which Lady Rhea was at the end of.

"Hello Prince Dimitri, Blythe, Celine." The archbishop said as the three students walked up. "Blythe, Celine, how are you both liking your time here at the Officers Academy?"

"It's amazing so far." Blythe said while bowing down. Celine nodded in agreement. Rhea smiled softly at the experiences of the two students.

"Do you both know what houses you are going to join?" The archbishop asked.

"They both wanted to join the Blue Lion House." Dimitri replied while also bowing down. "I agree with their decisions, but they need your approval to be enrolled in the Blue Lion House, Archbishop."