Chapter 3: Tours and Choices

Disclaimer: I do not own Fire Emblem: Three Houses or its characters, I only own Blythe, Celine, and the changes in the plot that I make in the war phase.

Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------

Last Time:

"There it is." Edelgard said. "Garreg Mach Monastery."

As the group got closer to the monastery, the gate keepers let them in when they saw the students and Alois. Once they got through the front entrance, Jeralt looked up.

"Rhea's here." He murmured suddenly. Byleth followed his father's gaze to see a woman with light green hair, and light green eyes. She had on a white dress, with a headpiece adorned with flowers.

On the balcony, Rhea had made eye contact with Byleth.

"I wonder...did the flow of time bring you here?"

-------------------------------------------------

Once everyone got inside of the front gates, Alois turned to Claude, Dimitri, and Edelgard.

"You all should get back to your classrooms. Your classmates are worried about you." Alois states. The three students gave various gestures of agreement, and then left to go to their classrooms. He then turned to Jeralt and his children. "I'll take you to Lady Rhea. Follow me."

Jeralt shakes his head. "I'll take them to the audience chamber. Go ahead and report to Rhea."

Alois nodded. He then went to go make his report.

Jeralt and his children then began to walk to the audience chamber, in order to wait for Alois to finish making his report to Lady Rhea.

On the way to the audience chamber, Byleth saw students in the same uniform as Edelgard, Dimitri, and Claude. Celine saw a group of students together, and they all seemed to be familiar to her. Blythe saw another group of students, and one student stood out to her.

The student had pink-blonde hair, and held a peaceful aura around her. The student seemed around Byleth's age. Blythe saw the student.

"No way...It can't be her...Can it?" Blythe thought with widened eyes. She then took her eyes off of the student, and followed her father and siblings.

-------------------------------------------------

Everyone then got to the audience chamber, which was on the second floor of the monastery. The guards let Jeralt and his children inside, but the guards had unbelieving and shocked expressions on their faces.

The audience chamber had stained glass windows, and it also had an ornate floor.

"Beautiful...." Blythe thought with wide eyes and an awed expression on her face.

Jeralt chuckled at his daughter's awe, she always liked beautiful artwork. He then looked away, and shook his head. "It's been years since I last set eyes on this place. To be forced to see her now."

"Her?" Byleth questioned.

"You saw her earlier in the courtyard, didn't you? The archbishop, Lady Rhea." Jeralt told his son.

"The archbishop?" Byleth questioned at the same time as Celine asked, "Lady Rhea?"

Jeralt and Blythe looked at each other.

"As you all know," Jeralt started. "the majority of the folks in Fódlan are devout followers of the teachings of Seiros."

"And the leader of the Church of Seiros is the archbishop, Lady Rhea." Blythe added on.