•~Chapter 25~•

Pain is as powerful as love. It crawls up on you without a hint of mercy. It gives you no time to prepare for it. It comes... unannounced.

                                                      - WrittenCherry

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

A woman that possessed power and control sat at her sliver desk. She turned her black wheel chair around to over look her city. A city which was not on the planet Earth but planet 'Nectinline'.

Nectinline's ground was made of grey grass, the sky was often orange and red or just black. The animal life was the same as earth just some are different. It's basically the same but not.

The BloodWinders were ok with this planet, they call it home, because it is home to them. They never felt apart of the supernaturals who live on Earth. They felt out of place. Here, they can prepare for what they have planned for the pathetic humans and those supernaturals who use their power to protect them.

The woman's cold face actaully let's a small smile take place, not noticeably but there. She loves her city that she built with the help of the others. They've come a long way to get here.

So why are they starting a war that can possible get them all killed?

Because, they think humans aren't meant to be protected, or cared for. They are the ones who harmed the BloodWhinders once upon a time. The BloodWinders are out for revenge, they wish the other supernaturals will join them but they're too stuck up the human asses to even notice that the humans are the ones who will do the harm. Humans have no hearts, they only care for themselves. If they knew supernaturals were real then they'd take them all in and do studies on them. Harm them and use them for war.

Karla isn't going to let that happen to her kind, before those humans even try to do harm, her kind will have them defeated.

They will go extinct, Karla thinks with a glare.

A knock on her double office doors makes her straighten up and turn her chair around. She shuts the grey laptop on her desk and folds her hands together on top of it. She clears her throat and calls out a come in.

The person on the other side enters and Karla immediately smiles brightly and her tough demeanor fades away. Her heart beats fastly in her chest when her black eyes meet bright crystal blue ones.

Her wife. The one thing on any earth that can stop her from doing bad, only person who can soften this strong and cold BloodWinder, the only person who Karla looks to please.

"Love," she breathes out and turns her chair around as her wife shuts the door and walks around her desk.

Her wife smiles at her. She has long light brown hair that curls on her shoulders, she wears a white T-shirt below a small red leather jacket and wears a skirt.

Karla smiles at her wife's childish outfit but she loves it also. She loves everything about Krystal.

She pulls her wife down into her lap and leans back to look in her eyes.

"What brings you here?"

"I have bad news but first.." Krystal leans in and places her red lips on her wife's pink. She moans at the contact and reaches her hands to cup Karla's face. The kiss lasts some seconds "God, I needed that," Krystal sighs out. She has missed her wife, her wife stays at this building for all hours working and barely time for her love life.