•~Chapter 24~• [Taken Pt.2]

[ Samantha's POV ]

Waking up in the bed that Jessica and I shared was not the perfect idea. It only caused that pain in my heart to worsen. It's like how hot mega melts anything, Jessica not being here is the mega and my heart is what's melting.

I turn over and pull the pillow that Jessica once slept on close to me. I held it like my life depended on it and cried. I cried that ugly cry that I hate where I can't breathe, where it hurts my heart to even cry. I rock my body back and forth. Her scent is still heavy on the pillow, roses and vanilla, I close my eyes as my heart shifts at the memory of Jessica and I.

[ Flashback ]

"Samantha no!" Jessica screams laughing as I tickle her, she's squirming left to right.

"Why should I?" I say and continue to tickle her sides, me being in between her legs.

"B-Because if you don't, you're n-not getting any for a week," she says in between breathes while trying not to laugh and move my hands.

"Oh, in that case," I stop tickling her putting my hands on both sides of her and stare down at her. Her face is red from laughing and she has the most beautiful smile on her face. Her green shine with happiness. The green in her eyes mix with the brown that hints behind the golden color.

"You have the most enchanting eyes like.." I pause and smiles down at her "like I could literally stare at them all day," ugh she's turning me into a freaking romantic sap.

She blushes and her smiles brightens.

"I could say the same for you," she reaches up to rap her arms over my shoulders.

"You're also very pretty and I-" I pause, I love her, it might be too soon but I do. I can't help it, I knew I loved her when Liken brought her from the woods. The first time her green eyes met mine, our first time making love. I knew then. It's too early.

I shake the thought and just leans down to kiss her soft pink lips. We close our eyes and enjoy the feeling of our lips on each other's.

"mmh," she moans and I smirk into the kiss, god I really want to take her right here and right now but we just got done. We need to rest before we go out and practice.

I pull back and look down at her chest, I lean on my right hand and uses the other to cup her breast and squeeze.

"Samantha," she moans and her eyes immediately cloud with lust. I bend down taking the hard pink bud into my mouth. I lick around it before taking it into my mouth.