•~Chapter 12~•

"Hello pups," Envy says with a small smirk and a glare, her eyes a darker orange.
----------

Devon and Jason both growl lowly at the sight of the Queen and her rude way of greeting. They decided to ignore to not start unnecessary drama.

"Where is my daughter?" Devon asked his voice lost of emotion.

"Daughter?" Envy asked with a smirk, her dark orange eyes glowing, she plays stupid.

"Yes my daughter, can you please let me see her?" Cathy starts her voice low.

Envy looks at the mother and sighs. She can't do this. She thought she could but she can't. Looking at the mother's appearance made her heart hurt, she rarely let anything hurt her heart but looking at the warn mother made her stop this act. Cathy's eyes were red from crying, thinking her daughter is going to die or getting harmed, her hair is a little messy and she's visibly shaking. Envy is cold, well known for her dark actions and the dark look in her eyes but she has a soft spot for mothers. So she dropped the act right then and there.

"Let me say something," she says as she moves beside her wife and glares coldly at Devon and Jason "what you did was selfish and not at all right. Did you even THINK before you killed our power source? NO! No you did not and I hate you for what you did. I would kill you myself right now but I don't want to touch trash," she spat out "You took everything we had, we had to build our kingdom back up with the help of witches who do not like us that much. We had to beg for help. You killed so many of my kind and I don't think you even care. Here I am wanting to kill something close to you to make you hurt and suffer but no. I will not be like you, I have a heart it's small but it's there. The ONLY reason I am giving Samantha back is because of her mate and her mother," Envy looks at Cathy "sorry for the pain I have caused you," she turns back to Devon and Jason who both hold the look of guilt and regret "you two, I hope you die a slow and painful death but I am not the one to do that, I'll let your Goddess handle that. Bye pups."
------------

Jessica got sat up abruptly at the sound of her bedroom door hitting her wall. Her eyes big and alert, she looked around cautiously, until her eyes landed on her cousin. Sasha.

Sasha smiled at her and flopped down on her bed. Jessica groaned and laid back down putting her head in her pillow while her cousin laughed.

"Come onnnn," she pulled the cover off of Jessica making her groan "you have somewhere to be right now," that made Jessica sit up confused.

"Somewhere to be?"

"Yes!" She laughed and got off the bed running to her cousin's closet opening it. She walked in the inside and spoke "your parents said to take you to this restaurant to get you out, because you know, you've been sad" she showed her head and smiles at her cousin and pulls out the red dress she picked for her.

Perfect, she thinks.

"I'm fine though," Jessica speaks, she is not fine. She misses her mate physically but she knows she won't see her any time soon.

Sasha rolls her eyes but lays the red sparkling dress on the love seat before rushing to Jessica and grabbing her arms pulling her up.

"Come on! We must hurry before we miss our reservation," Jessica just groans but gets up and goes in the restroom cleaning herself up, her morning routine. When she comes out Sasha is putting low black heels by her dress and setting make up out.

"Hurry Jessica," Sasha rolls her eyes and tells her cousin who's just standing in the restroom's doorway. Jessica sighs but goes to her dresser and gets out a grey Calvin Klein set before dropping the towel that's wrapped around her and putting it on. She proceeds to put the red dress on, including her heels, Sasha hurriedly pushes her to her make-up dresser and sits her down and puts her make-up on.