•~Chapter 4~•

A meeting. That's where Samantha is right now, with her parents. She usually didn't go to the pack meetings but today her father made her.

His meaning towards it was "You will soon be the Alpha. So I am going to get you ready by letting you get a feeling of how meetings go. You'll be going to a lot of them. Better to start you now then later," Samantha still didn't understand why but she didn't tell her father that. He had a short temper, she wondered where she got it from.

She was staring at the Blue Moon's Alpha and Luna, Chris and Gala. They were discussing the rouges and what they should do. Samantha's father made the decision to let his best wolves out into the woods and hunt them down.

They were not to kill them but teach them a lesson. Samantha was going to make sure she was one of them. She had to get them back, they hurt her mate, she's not going to let that slide.

The meeting came to an end after the agreement.

Samantha signed and ran her hand through her hair before standing from the long table. Everyone was saying goodbyes and leaving.

Taylor, Jessica's mother was seen and Samantha stiffly made her way over to her.

She smiled as a greeting and so did Taylor.

"Uh, Luna Taylor?" Samantha asked nervously, she didn't know how Taylor would act or think of this question.

"Yes, Samantha?" Taylor asked politely. She didn't have anything against the Blacks, it was the Alpha's who didn't like each other, Taylor actually took a liking in the girl when she helped her daughter.

"I just.. you see.. how-how is J-Jessica?" Samantha cursed herself for looking nervous. Could she help it? No, she was talking to Jessica's mother.

Taylor did a little smirk but it was gone as fast as it came.

"She's fine darling, she seems a little down and she's sore, from the after affect of the attack," Taylor told the girl.

"That's great. I uh- I'll get going now. Thank you for the update," Samantha and Taylor both bid each other goodbye.

Samantha walked out of the building, the sun hitting her skin making her smile slightly. She loved hot weather, it didn't bother her as much as everyone else.

"Oh my god! SAMANTHA!" Samantha's eyes widened at her best friend's voice. They haven't spoken in a year. Samantha did that on purpose she couldn't let her know she's a werewolf.

She turned around to be brought into a bone crushing hug. She gasped but hugged the girl back just as tight.

"Oh.My.God. we need to catch up, like now" Kristen pulled back from the hug and smiled brightly at her best friend.

"What? now?" Samantha was glad to see her best friend but she was going to go text Jessica to see if she's really ok. They haven't texted yet because Samantha was debating if it was too early. They met a week ago but Samantha just can't stop thinking about her.

"Yes now, look let's go to Starbucks get a drink and talk, yeah?" Kristen asked excitedly.

Samantha slowly nodded, she can just text Jessica later..

They walked to Starbucks which wasn't far away and ordered their drinks. They went back outside because the weather was great and they sat down at a table with two chairs.

"So... Samantha, how have you been?" Kristen asked her as she took a sip from her cup.

" I've been..alright. I mean I did graduate last year and all. But I've decided not to go to college," Samantha replied as she too drank from her cup.