Chapter 19 : What A Night

Start from the beginning

  His cold lips pressed hard against hers, sending wild tremors along her nerves, evoking from her sensations that she had never known she was capable of feeling. His arms naturally wrapped itself around her body as her hands moved up to his neck. Their bodies touching each other, breathing each other's air. They loved it.

  They stopped for a moment, catching their breath. Before it got intimate, they broke apart. Looking deeply into each other's eyes, they could not believe what had just happened. They moved back from where they were sitting and sat awkwardly.

  She frantically took her laptop as he scratched his neck. He looked down at his toes. She stared at the screen, biting on her lips. Each time they looked up, they would turn away. Her cheeks flushing pink. His lips triggering a smile.

  He cleared his throat, getting up. "I should go."

  She looked up with her eyebrows furrowed, "Go?"

  "My room. I-I'm not leaving. Don't worry," he stuttered, smiling afterward.

  "O-Oh, okay. Goodnight, Loki."

  "Have a good night, Lia." He smiled.

  As he turned to pull open the door, he accidentally stubbed his toe. He winced, jumping slightly. Lia covered her mouth, giggling away.

  "Are you okay?"

  He turned to look at her, nodding. He quickly ran out and closed the door shut. He blew out a puff of air, leaning against her door. Both their hearts were racing with excitement. A sense of happiness was overwhelming them. They couldn't help but smile from ear to ear.

  Lia looked at the door, making sure it's shut before reacting to what had happened. Calmly, she moved her laptop aside. As soon as it touches her bed, she started punching and kicking the air. She froze and sat down, taking a deep breath.

  "What just happened?" she said to herself. "My heart is racing. What is happening? I need to calm down."

  She dipped her face into her pillow, squealing.

  Loki straightened his posture, walking to his room as calmly as he could. He cheered softly on the outside but there was a whole party on the inside. Everything was just screaming with joy in his head. He started dancing, stepping into his room. Music playing in the background of his mind. He did a small spin, swinging his hand to close the door.

  What a night

  The morning came with the sun was shining brighter than usual. The light crawled its way through the holes of her blinds. She groaned, stretching herself awake. Her eyes fluttered open as she sat up. She yawned and grabbed her phone, checking for any messages. Most were from Tony, telling her to take a couple of days before coming back to work. She replied to his messages and took a shower afterward. She puts on her clothes and moved to take her medication shot.

  She stepped out of her room, only to crash into a wet surface. She stumbled back and looked up at the figure. His right hand occupied with a towel on his head. His left hand catching her from falling. His waist was wrapped with a towel. Water dripping down his body to the floor. He chuckled as her face flushed red. Remembering what happened last night.

  "Sorry..." she sheepishly apologized. "Anyways, what breakfast would you like?"

  "I like everything that you cook, Lia. I'll have it either way," He smiled before leaving to his room to get changed.

   The sudden attack of butterflies in her stomach was making her go crazy. Her heart was beating fast. She walked towards the kitchen with a huge smile on her face. She decided to just cook the typical American breakfast. Instead of pancakes, she decided to make some waffles. Loki stepped out of his room and head towards the kitchen. He sat at the bar table, watching her cook.