Chapter Thirty-Four: The Lived

Начните с самого начала

.....................................

I inhaled sharply as my eyes fluttered open, my gaze was met with not the school, but the woods in Beacon Hills. After a few deep breaths, I turn on the spot finding this weird, as this felt different than reality...

"Alice," I swiftly turn to the female voice, my eyes meeting with Allison's. Everything I felt for Allison since she's dead and my dream came flooding to the surface, seeing her broke me. Before she could speak another word, I closed the gap between us and crushed her into a loving hug.

"Allison," I breathed out, as I haven't seen her since my dream, and that what it was, a dream. Though this wasn't the real world, this felt real. "I've missed you so much," I rush out as I pull back to stare at her some more, her hair the same, the outfit the same, since the night of her death.

"It's good to see you Alice," Allison replies offering me a smile, but I couldn't help but tear up as I still feel it was my fault.

"This was not the future for you. Being dead isn't right," I began as tears rolled down my cheeks. "Your life isn't suppose to have ended, not until you were old and had a great life," I got all choked up with the words. "I will bring you back to life Allison, even if it kills me," I didn't care if I died, I've spent lifetimes living my life, helping others. But she only offered me a small smile, and a shake of her head.

"You can't Alice. My life ended, and I'm ok with that. I'm at peace with it," Allison replies squeezing my hands as she was telling the truth. "Alice you can't live the rest of your life thinking about me, thinking about bringing me back from the dead because it's no way to live," she states with sternness in her tone.

"I know, but eternity is a long time," I replied to her making her crack a wider smile than before. "You know I will never forget you. I'll always keep our friendship close to my heart," I sobbed the words out as more tears roamed down my face, but tears were also coming down her cheeks.

"I know," she replied softly, before crushing me back into a loving hug as we cried into each others embrace. "And I'll always remember you, and our friends," she rubs my back to generate comfort for both of us as I cried into her embrace. Last thing I saw was blinding light white and three words whispered...

....................................

I combust through the stone that covered my body, my eyes found the dust coming from the broken stone. I inhaled deeply, as I see a hunter holding a wooden stake close to my chest. Before he knew what was happening, I grabbed his wrist tight, as he stumbled back slightly, but I grabbed the stake from his hand as his grip on it loosened. I held out the stake and stared at it for a moment, suddenly it caught fire burning from the tip.

"Not today," I replied back with a smirk, and flung the flaming stake to the side, it clattered against the floor. With my free hand, I punched the hunter in the face, making him go sideways with the force, hitting the ground hard and unconscious. Suddenly, my super hearing picked up something in the distance, a heart racing - not in fear, but in anger and then a bang like something being thrown. Without thinking, I pushed off from my legs and vamp-sped through hallway, finding my way. As I zoomed through the hallway, I came to a halt at a double door leading out of the school, but in front of me was Monroe running but she was looking behind her, making sure she wasn't followed. Once she came close to the door she turns her head back around, but her eyes widen and she came to a halt, a few inches in front of me. She drew her handgun out and pointed it at me, as I wore a smug look on my face.

"Going somewhere?" I smirk as she pulled the trigger, but I went into vamp-speed and missed all the bullets she fired off. Within seconds, her gun cocked meaning she was out of bullets. I ran at her and gripped her throat, tight and raised her high in the air. She drops the gun in shock as it clatters to the floor, and her hands clammed around my wrist, as she was trying to pray them off of her. "What you've done is unforgivable, and monstrous. Snapping your neck will be a pleasure," I spat at her, my voice angry at what she has done, she's killed innocent teenagers and supernatural creatures. But killing her will only prove that I am a monster... "But I'm not a monster. I will not prove to you that and killing you isn't worth it," I said as her eyes told me it all, she was glad to not be killed. I let go of her throat and she drops to the ground and began to cough. "You think hiding behind guns and hunters will make you safe, but if you took the time and have a open mind of the supernatural. You know we're not all evil or monsters... Monsters are made, not born," I spoke the truth to her as her eyes never left mine, but my gaze darken. "But if you ever step into Beacon Hills again, and try to attack me or my friends or any supernatural creature in this town. I will hunt you down and rip your heart from your chest. That's a promise," her eyes held fear and she was going to heed my words.

Before she could reply I vamp-sped from in front of her and to my friends, I found them collected in the library as Scott must have defeated the Anuk-ite. I came to a halt to see Scott have dried blood down his eyes, but his eyes were healed and alright. Malia in front of him as Stiles and Lydia behind her, and Derek to the right. I stare at them for a long moment, as in the end they were there for each other, and will always be there for each other. Derek turn his gaze around, noticing that I was lingering there. Our eyes met, as I offered him a smile as he smiled back...

But I had a choice to make. Jordan or Derek...

..............................

A/N

OMG guys literally two chapters left!!! An extra chapter and a epilogue!

- Josh(Yoshi)