How am I going to get help?

Cam POV

"DAMN IT!" I yell as the driver leaves skid marks on the road with Steffi in the car.

I feel my phone vibrate and I see a text from Steffi. I knit my eyebrows and quickly open the message.

help! I've been kidnapped by the same ma

I furrow my eyebrows and think back to when she was younger, when we were younger. I call the boys and Mahogany. They soon arrive after a couple minutes. I explain what happened and Matt gets really pale as he starts to slowly explain what happened when she was nine.

I look at him, "You never took her virginity did you?" I ask with wide eyes.

He slowly nods and looks down, about to cry. I side hug him as my phone vibrates again.

I'm joking! I'm fine.

She texted me.. No, I don't buy it. I shake my head and me and the boys each get into a car, four of us each. I bite my lip and bring my hand through my hair nervously.

Luckily I got a photo of the license plate..

Steffi POV

I groan waking up as Jake ties me up to a bed. He cuffs my hands to the bed post behind my back. My eyes widen horrified as images fill my mind from the last time sixteen year old Jake dos this.

He smirks as he pulls his shirt off. Okay, he isn't bad looking, granted, but I still hate him. He took something from me that was so valuable to me. Not just that but I was 9. He starts to pull off his pants and I close my eyes remembering the terrifying time of when I was 9 and he was sixteen, when he stole my virginity.

Cam POV

We stopped at the police station and they are tracking down the license plate. I hope we find her soon.. Me and Matt start to walk and we walk down a dark dim lit street. This is actually really creepy.

We start to hear a phone ringing and it doesn't stop. We decide to go and check it out. We walk to the front yard of a worn down house, an iPhone 6s is laying in the grass, ringing.

That's not just any iPhone though, it was Steffani's. My eyes widen and I grab it,  muting it. I look up and to see the door to the house, "We're gonna need back up." Matt states.

I nod and we call the boys, hoping they try to make it here within a few minutes. I sigh and I go up to the door as they show up. I slowly try to open it, and it opens easily. I open it fully without making any noise and I hear moaning. My eyes widen as I realize it was his moaning.

Me and Matt walk up the old worn down stair case and make it to a room. We hear the guys moan again, along whimpers and cries coming from Steffi.

"Shut up!" He yells, a slapping sound echoing as it comes room the room. He freaking slapped her? I clench my jaw.

She stops and still slightly whimpers. I hear him moaning again while she cries out in pain again. I look at Matt and his expression looks so... Angry, sad and just plain pissed. I don't think I've never seen him like this.

"I've hurt her enough, I can't let this happen to her." He whispers to me.

I raise an eyebrow, "And Madison?" I ask flatly.

"She is long gone, after Steffi said she was leaving I dumped her ass. She isn't apart of our family." He growls lowly.

We hear another man moan and Matt looks like he can't take it. He shakes his head and stands up straight, going into the room.

Matt POV

I push through the door to see the man on top of her, both naked and him continuing whatever the hell he was doing. He stops and turns around wide eyed. While Steffani looks completely weak, almost unable to open her eyes.

I run over to the man and punch his face repeatedly. Steffani lays there trying to cover herself up, but fails, she's obviously too weak to do much.

Once the man is bloody from my hitting him, I leave him on the ground passed out. I run to Steffani and cup her face, her eyes barely open trying to look straight into my eyes.

"What did he do to you?" I ask knowing she's completely week as a tear falls down my face.

I cover her bare body in a white sheet and cup her face again, "H-He raped me again." She cries covering her face.

I nod and hug her, holding her fragile body to me. She starts to slowly close her eyes and I start to freak out. I carry her bridal style and take her to where the car is, Cam hot on my trail.

"CALL THE POLICE TO GET THAT BASTARD! IM GOING TO THE HOSPITAL STAY HERE!" I yell getting into the passenger seat with Steffi still in my arms and Cam gets in the drivers seat.

Once we're at the hospital I call for help and all sorts of doctors run to me. They take her away on a gurney, the sheet still covering her thankfully. I run with until a nurse stops me at the doors.

"You can't go further let us do our job." She assures.

I nod and feel I have tear stained cheeks. I sit down in a chair next to the doors and Cam comes and joins me. We sit in silence.

1 HOUR LTR)

"Steffani Spring." The nurse says walking out holding a clipboard.

I shoot up along with Cam and she looks at the both of us sadly, "Ms Spring has a gunshot wound on her left side."

🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁

I'll update soon. P.s. Sorry it's short!

Get the lyrics correct and your in my story!👇

Last seen in a little ____ dress watch out for those _____cause she's armed and ______ like ___ !

Good luck! Also question of the day; What's your favorite food? Chinese? Mexican? What? Or ALL?😍

Bye luvs! I'll update soon:) ~S😘