Second Muster: Chapter 33

***

***

The whole castle is in chaos at the presence of a new celestial vampire. All the workers who once knew her were afraid to even breath the same air as the legendary creature who only lived in books and legends. Even the soldiers and the king's own knights tremble in fear when she nears.

Jennie on the other hand seems to be as exciting as the day she met Yoongi for the first time. Now that Yeowang is in her original form, it only means they will no longer have to go back to the human realm. The other celestial vampire skips in a whim to the garden where Yeowang is sitting on the bench with Mildred.

"You're good to go," Yeowang instructs Mildred who was smiling at Yeowang with pride.

She clutches the wet cloth Yeowang used to clean her face and hands from the blood that stained her after her hungry slaughter, though the blood reached her chest and her white flowy gown. Mildred exits and finds her way to the kitchen.

Yeowang sits and tilts her head up to let the sunlight bath her smooth porcelein skin. She closes her eyes and inhales deeply, distracted by Jimin's laugh somewhere in the castle. The bench creeks as Jennie takes her seat beside her cousin. Yeowang keeps her lids close and hums a familiar tune. Before she could even finish the tune, Jennie covers Yeowang's mouth.

"Don't you dare," she sneers at her queen.

"What?" Yeowang chuckles knowingly and opens her other lid to take a peek at Jennie who's flustered.

The tune Yeowang was just humming was a song to summon Taehyung. She always does that when he and Jennie sneaks out the castle to have a stroll down the woods and hunt and do god knows whatever they do in the woods.

"Do you think my husband would appreciate that?" Jennie asks her.

"I barely even know your husband," Yeowang opens her eyes and looks at the patch of flowers that blooms all-year-round.

"Even then, you should leave him alone," Jennie rolls her eyes.

"Did you just rolled your eyes at me?" Yeowang ask jokingly.

"Why? Are you going to behead me your majesty?" Jennie mockingly teased and chuckles.

"Guess things really never change," Yeowang inhales and outbof nowhere, Jimin's scent entered her nostrils making her grunt in exaspiration.

"What?" Jennie asks.

"Nothing," Yeowang simply shrugs.

"What?" Jennie pushes.

"What is Yeora like?" Yeowang asks hoping it would atleast clear some thoughts in her mind.

"What do you mean? You have all your memories intact. How can you not remember how you are before?"

"I don't have my memories intact. It must've been burned that night when I was risen. Why is this body so attached to that king? Why do I always have the urge to be around him? All I remember is that I was a virgin sacrifice for him and he loved Yeora," Yeowang looks up at the sky again.

"Yeah, king Jimin loved Yeora. So much that he left the vampire realm just to get you back," Jennie answers and mimicked Yeowang who's still looking up at the sky.

"I see," is all Yeowang's answer. "I know I'll never get those bits of my memory back. I vaguely remember vampires' name whom I'm connected to here except Jimin and Hoseok," she finishes.

"You could just walk around and try remembering things. maybe that'll help," Jennie suggests.

"I could do that," Yeowang stands up but falls to the ground unconscious.

Jennie stands up and tries to touch her but her body seems to emit electric shocks that prevents her from touching her queen.

"Damn it," she mumbles as she remembers all those medical books she had read before.

"Atleast those ours of reading wouldn't go to waist," she clicks her tongue.

In those books she had read, it says that only the releaser gets to touch her in times of unconsciousness. This bounds the two together and shall never part. If it happens, one shall die.

I know you can hear me. You've been listening since I arrived. My queen needs you.

Jennie summons Jimin who clears his throat as he fake reads an upside down book. The king stands up and instantly arrives to them.

"You know what to do your majesty," Jennie takes her leave and hoes to her husband.

Jimin looks down on Yeowang with a sigh.

"What should I do with you?" he mutters to himself and picks her up, carries her to his solar and ask Mildred to change her clothing.

After Mildred's job, she lets Jimin enter his solar. He doesn't even know why he brought her there but that's better than letting Yeowang run into Mihyeon. Who knows what will happen but Jimin intends to tell her himself about what happened to their unborn child. Jimin time traveled to save Yeora sparing Mihyeon's life and the child. Yeowang deserves to know and she'll decide what to do.

All of Jimin's thoughts are thrown out the window once he hears Yeowang speak.

"Thanks for changing my clothes," she speaks just behind his ear.

Jimin stood his ground and inhales. He slowly turns around ro meet hse crimson eyes that matches his. A smile spreads on his face.

"You're welcome your highness," he says and smiles wider making Yeowang fluster and confused at her body's reaction.

Yeowang lifts Jimin's right hand and places it on her waste. Without any question, she seals Jimin's lips with hers.

The kiss is gentle, welcoming and with familiarity. His tongue touches her for a brief moment and Yeowang finds that very pleasurable. Her mind says stop but her body and soul just wants to keep going.

Jimin's grip on her hip becomes tighter. Yeowang tries yo let go of the kiss but Jimin held the back of her head in place with his other hand. He snakes his arm around her waist. The sound of their smacking lips and deeo breathing filled his solar. The kinh finally lets go of the kiss but not her.

"You don't know how much I've missed you,"

•••