First Muster: Chapter 18

***

***

The merprince can feel her fangs sink deeper into his neck. Yes it's painful but he doesn't really care about it. The way Lisa's new tail grazes his is what's keeping him alert. Her tails feels different.

She's powerful

He commented. But he still doesn't know her limits. Lisa releases her latch from his neck and licks the puncture holes that her fangs left. She then drifted into the waters again where she couldn't be seen.

"Why are you hiding from me?" Jungkook asked while he heals the punctures himself.

"Why is there a celestial vampire here?" she asked Jungkook. She sounded so warry and scared.

"There is no celestial vampire here," Jungkook lied, although he knew she's pertaining to Yeora.

So she is a celestial vampire.

He confirmed to himself.

"Don't lie to me your highness. She's the one who completely hatched me,"

"I was the one who did," Jungkook again lied.

Lisa must've believed him since she slowly becomes visible. Lisa has the power of invisibility. She doesn't know that yet so she did that unconsciously. Her beautiful mystical tail swirls behind her, Jungkook can feel the current it creates as she swims slowly to him.

"Are you still thirsty?" he asked her so she nodded.

She can still feel the burning of her throat and the numbimg of her fingertips. Her quick feed from the prince wasn't enough.

"Alright, you'll have humans later for supper," he nodded making Lisa tremble.

"H-humans?" she squeaked.

Jungkook nodded again and held his hand informt of Lisa's face.

"Let's go?" he asked her, offering his hand.

Lisa took it and let the prince lead her up the surface. Once they were in the surface, Lisa saw Yeora wet, still lying on the floor while the attendant tries her best to dry her while she's unconscious.

Jungkook looked at Lisa warily but Lisa looked at her with familiarity.

"Yeora? Why is she unconscious and wet?" she asked.

"You froze her," he lied again maiing the two attendants snap their head to thw prince which he signaled them to just let it slide.

"Oh god," Lisa gasped and covered her mouth with her hand.

"Don't worry, she'll be okay," Jungkook patted the top of her head.

The prince rose from the water and his tail instantly became two legs again. Lisa observed him properly, his ass is facing her.