Chapter 19 - LOVE MAZE

"Kim Taehyung!" I shouted as soon I wake up. That was a dream? How can I dream like that I wish I didn't make any noise. So embarrassing.

Softness of bed makes me want to sleep more I can smell his perfume all over the room. "Good Afternoon, Sweetie" Taehyung spoke as he slowly walked towards me from the window where he stood up staring at me.

"Wh-what happened?" I asked making distance as he came closer. He just smirked and look down trying to grab my hands. "Why are you making soft noises and calling my name while sleeping?" Taehyung teasingly asked while creasing my hands.

I just can't said I had wet dreams with him. I can feel my cheeks getting pink red. I must lie or else dark Taehyung will take an advantage. "No-nothing. I just miss the old you" I said almost a whisper.

"Hmm. I knew what you're dreaming but the Taehyung inside me asked to stopped me from doing anything from you or else he will kill everyone included me the dark one, do you want that?" He said seriously.

I cannot imagine my reaction from what he said. Did the old Taehyung asked it to the dark one? My tears freely streamed down to my cheeks hoping he will come back and helped me through this game. "Please help me" I uttered suddenly as I'm trying to stop my tears.

"I can't. Jin hyung already kissed the death. My old one caged to darkness. Only the new queen can do sacrifices to free me again" Taehyung replied deeply and serious still looking down but this time his held at my hands got tighter.

"You heard him. Already lost queen of nothing" He said happily and this time his dark orb eyes looked at me and soft small lips smirked leaving me hopeless. I must survive this game or else everyone will fully turned into their dark ones.

"Where are my hyungs?" I asked Taehyung. He smiled and tossed my hand from his grab. "Don't worry they are resting to their old rooms together with their dark ones. No one can save them until sacrifices will served" He said leaving me in his room confused

I must plan to escape this awful room that I used to adore. I need help. Four down I only have Three. Namjoon, Yoongi and Jungkook, Rina unnie is my last and special card and I can't let anyone ruined her win to save mine.

I know Jungkook is still in his old one. He just acted a jerk to get me from Taehyung and I still cannot see his dark one. I wonder how bad it is or bad in a good way

"Psst! Jinri!" Someone called me from distance

My body quickly moved to find who owned that voice. Legs roamed around the room and eyes searching a figure. "Ouch!" I protested while angrily looking who is it. A heart card tossed at my head. "Paboooo!! Here at tree!" Wait I knew who owned that voice.

I moved my gaze at window and saw a figure who is struggling to hold from branches of tree outside. "Quick! I will fall any minute! He said protesting me to help him. I quickly held his arms and fitted body of him slide to the huge bars of window.

My eyes winded from what he did and chuckled as soon his feet touched the floor. "Jeon Jungkook" I said in command tone while he's fixing himself. "Park Jinri" He mimicked "You left me dumfounded and look at you playing alone here almost losing how nice" Jungkook added while roaming around the room

"I don't need your help" I said coldly. Why he just leave me alone he knew that I don't like him. He knew how I hated him from leaving me behind before and that's the time I met Taehyung to save me

"Whether you need me or not I will be at your side. I have reasons to leave you behind before. It is all for you to be protected and Taehyung failed to do it so I came back to do it, alone." Jungkook said seriously while looking at my eyes directly

2 years ago..

"I won the house of cards but the Joker will not stop as long as all the woman who are important to you is not destroyed. There will be "a queen" inside your heart, everyone of you will fall in love but loving is not easy. You will risk and sacrifice everything in order to love freely in this game" Rina unnie said as she marked this advice from my the boys and to my brother Jimin. They will move to their new house as we payed respect a good bye to their old one.

"Two of our cards fell in love in "one queen" and we need to cut it before everything got worse. One of them needs to walk away in order to protect this new queen. This is a new game wherein the three of them are the main players and Joker will happy to see them destroying each other" Jin hyung added from behind as if he is talking to warn me and the two boys standing behind Rina unnie.

Jimin who is standing besides me held my hand. Paired of eyes looked directly at me like I was in danger. "My sister in not the new queen" My brother said almost shouting. I can feel his anger as he tighten his hold.

"Taehyung and Jungkook will stay away from my sister from now on"