Chapter 3

--

We washed the dishes and walk in our room. We plopped in the bed and turn the nightstand off.

"Good Night Tzu" she whispered softly "Good night too"I smiled and closed my eyes.

______☀️

I woke up because of the annoying alarm clock, I turn it off and stretch my arms "Good morning" I leaned and pecked her forehead "Good Morning sis" I smiled and stood up.

"I'll prepare our breakfast, you go take a shower and pack our things okay?" She nod at me and rush to the bathroom. I chuckled and went downstairs to make some omelette.

I prepared the plates and utensils and walk upstairs to take a shower while sana is already packing our stuff for the camping. "Do you need pajamas for the camping sis?" She yelled across the door "Yes, just get the two of it" I yelled back and get the towel to wrap myself.

I wore my brown turtle neck and dyed my hair🤦

I came out of the bathroom and sana stared at me with her mouth opened

I came out of the bathroom and sana stared at me with her mouth opened. "What?" I asked her while hunging the towel "You dyed your hair?" I nod at her

I helped her packed up and went downstairs to eat breakfast.

We ate fastly and call a taxi. The taxi came and helped us with our stuff. Then, we drove off going to school.

We arrived and grab our stuff. While we are walking from the hallways, there are students who are fanboying/ fangirling over us.

"Oh my gosh! They look so gorgeous"

"Damn, I wish I could be there boyfriend"

"Woah! There aura is killing me"

"Are they sisters? They look like a celebrity"

"How come there's an idol in our school"

We ignored there comment and walk to our classroom. I sat on my chair and was greeted by tae "Hello" I greeted back "Where's your stuff for later?" I asked "There" he pointed his backpack which is overloaded.

"Can I ask you something?" He nod "Is jungkook your brother?" He shook his head and smile "He's my friend" he showed his box smile and I smiled back, thinking of cute he is.

The teacher came in and told us to bring our bags because the bus is already outside. "I think we should stick together" Jungkook said "Yeah, we're group right?" Sana asked "Ofcourse" Tae said and carry his bag.

I carried my bag and went outside with them, we rode the bus directly because the students are pushing and running around.

Seating arrangement:

Taehyung. Tzuyu. Jungkook. Sana

Jennie and her group is at the back while Nayeon and our squad is at the other bus since we are not classmates.

"It will took 3hrs. to go in our camping place, so you can just take a rest" The driver said and we all nod.

I grabbed my cute fluffy bear in my bag and hugged it "You look so cute"Taehyung pinched my cheek. I blushed so hard and looked away.

Jungkook and Sana are busy talking. Well, they are getting closer already. But I totally ship the both of them. "Do you want some?" Taehyung handed me a chocolate bar but I refused "C'mon just take it" he smiled. I grab it and took a bite.

I drank some water and fell asleep.

______

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I played my phone when I felt a head rested on my shoulder. I saw Tzuyu sleeping soundly, I smiled and caressed her head.

Damn. My heart keeps on beating fast

I looked away while blushing. I look in my left and saw sana and jungkook getting along with each other.  "Cute"

I shook my head and smile at them. Then.....I fall asleep in Tzuyu's head.

----

"Tae?" Her voice is so hot and tempting. "Oh hey" I smiled with my eyes half opened "Did I fall asleep in your shoulder?" I nod at her and she scratched the back of her neck

"Sorry" she said. I shook my head and smile "It's okay"

"We're already close to our destination, so please wake up now" The driver glanced at us in the mirror.

Tzuyu waked sana up and told her that we are close at the camp area.

_______