Chapter 17

Chapter 17

S A N A

I woke up and stretched my arms wode enough, but I can tell my sister already woke up before me. I fixed myself and walk outside, only to bumped with her.

"Sorry" I mumbled. She was smiling happily and it left me very confused. Might as well, she received a good news or she talked to Taehyung. "Why are you so happy?" I asked, smirking. She pulled my wrist and drag me back inside our room, closing the door behind as soon as we got inside.

We sat on the edge of the bed. My face was totally blank and quiet excited of this thing she's about to tell me. "Look, aunt Terrie decided that I'll stop going to school cause she wants to train me about business stuff so I can handle the companies mom and dad left us" she said, not taking a pause and breathe for a second.

My mouth was curved upward, the whole side of me feeling happy cause I wasn't wrong about the thought that she would obviously run our company. It's pretty obvious tho and I know she'll be a wise CEO. "I'm really happy for you sister" I embraced her as she pats my back, smiling. We both pulled together but I'm still clueless either I'm still gonna go to school or not.

"But what about me sis? Am I still going to school?" She nodded as an answer "Yes, since I knew that you wanted to be a lawyer and literally not into business stuffs, so me and aunt Terrie decided that you can still continue your studies" by what she said, I smiled even more and I felt a little bit inspired.

My main goal is probably to become a lawyer and make my parents proud. I know they left earth too early, but promise is a promise and I would be a total irresponsible person if I'd break that. I feel bad for jungkook tho, He's my boyfriend and I'm not even with him but it doesn't matter cause I have a reason why I'm here in UK.

A / N

The boys were now at the bar, drowning theirselves with alcohol. It's somehow funny to think that they haven't done anything but drink alcohol, they could've go and follow them. "Here" Taehyung handed the money to the bartender for another drink. Jimin and Jungkook did the same, they were just quiet sad to think of not seeing the two again. Jungkook could be the most sad since Sana and him are in a relationship and I knew he would totally think of the possiblity of her cheating on him.

"Let's g-go honnskod" Jungkook said, his words not audible enough. The two were starting to feel dizzy and sleepy so they stood up and helped each other including jungkook, the way they walk was unexpected cause they were bumping towards chairs and tables already.

T Z U Y U

We ate some snacks at the yard together with aunt terrie and her three children. Uncle Robin, Aunt Terrie's husband is not here since he's at work so only the 6 of us were talking and eating. "So, are you guys dating someone?" I choked on the toast bread I was eating. The question was straight to the point and I somehow look stupid. "Uhm to be honest I'm dating someone" Sana said, being true to her feelings.

Fred and the girls were looking at each other, making a sound of like 'Ohhh' while aunt Terrie smiled. Dating is not a problem to them, the only problem is losing self-control out of love. "How about you Tzu?" She asked and I immediately shake my head. I would never admit that I love him, well I love him as a friend only and rushing for love is actually not me.

"Why? You're the eldest and yet you didn't get yourself a boyfriend?" (This line reminds me of draco in Harry Potter "Oh look Harry, you got yourself a girlfriend") Fred asked and I chuckled "I don't wanna rush Fred and I wanna focus more about my passion" Their face was full of proudness "That is a very good choice"

__

Thank you so much to these four for the follows!!💚<33

trishabtsv
elysianjk
faythchambers_ft
Maddiela_