Chapter 13

We were tired playing games, so we decided to sleep on the couch but I parted my way to their plan. I sneak out outisude Jungkook's house, no wonder it's already night. The were dead asleep so I bet they won't knew I head out. I walk going to Tzuyu and Sana's house to bother them, it's quiet near, just a few blocks away.

I stood in front of their house but it's all dark. No lights and all the windows are closed. Where are they? I walk to the door, knocking twice but got no response. Maybe they went somewhere? I knocked lastly and still got no response. I sighed in defeat and walked away. I'll be back tomorrow then.

S A N A

We opened the door and was amazed by the designs. It was glimmering in our eyes and all the furnitures are shiny. I can live in this hotel forever. "If you need anything ma'am just call us, okay?" The woman said and leave us. Her accent, her british accent is killing me. "It's nice here" Tzuyu said, looking around the area.

There's a three door that will lead us to our separate rooms and the other one is the kitchen, inside of our rooms are our own bathrooms for privacy. I like everything in here, it's luxurious and elegant. I pulled my luggage to my room and closed the door. I started to unpack some stuff like clothes, not all of them since we're just staying here for like a day. My phone buzzed and vibrated simultaneously, making me reach my pocket and get it.

1 unread message

Kookie💕 sent a message     6:34pm

Kookie💕: Where are you luv?

I smiled and placed my phone back in my pocket. Me and Jungkook are together and we wanna make it private first. "Why are you smiling?" I flinched and turned around, Tzuyu making this silly face of her's. Crap, I didn't even noticed she opened the door. "Nothing sis, just remembered some funny moments from the past" I chuckled nervously and scratched my neck "Hm..you sure?" She asked, coming closer to me "Y-yeah"

She sat on the bed beside me and stared at me, her face switched into a caring one "You know sana, you don't have to be scared of me, I'm a girl too and I know what a girl's feelings are" She patted my back, convincing me to tell her about what I hid but in a respective manner "Alright" I sighed, a bit nervous of what her reaction could be "Me and Jungkook are in a relationship" I quickly said and look away "and?"

I glanced at her, confused. "You're not mad?" she laughed and shook her head "Why would I? But remember to know your limits okay?" She said and smiled. I hugged her, feeling so lucky to have a supportive and understandable sister "Okay sis"

T Z U Y U

I hugged her back and kept smiling. I'm not mad at her for entering a relationship, I mean all of us are going to end up being in that state and at least I want her to know the feeling of loving someone and being loved by someone. I excysed myself for I heard my phone ringin at the living room. I answered the phone call which is from aunt Terrie.

"Hello Tzuyu~ah"

I smiled as soon as I heard her voice, very similar to mom's.

"Yes auntie?"

"Where are you two now? Did you arrived safely?"

"Yes and we're at the hotel"

"Okay okay, I'll let my son go and pick you up tomorrow, have a good rest, goodbye and take care"

"Good bye auntie"

I ended the call and walk back to Sana's room, telling her about what Auntie Terrie said so she pack the things she unpacked earlier since we won't be long in here tho. I head back to my room to take a warm shower and to remove the negative energies away from me.

__