Chapter 25 [THE END]

"He makes me smile all the time, everyday is a great day if I'd spend it with him" I continued. His eyebrows furrowed and asked "But why didn't you ended up together?" I averted my gaze at the ground and smiled "Oh well, I'm sorry I can't say it to you"

He chcukled softly and gave an eye smile "It's okay, I understand" he said, making me smile. Later on, his face became serious and I knew he's about to ask something again. This guy is a great company if you really needed someone to talk to. I drink my wine while waiting for what he's about to say "Look, this seems to be straight to the point but, can I date you?"

I choked, coughed many times and still managed to be at my previous position. He's crazy. I wasn't expecting him to ask me about that, well I didn't even knew he liked me cause all I thought is just we're friends. "What? Are you serious right now?" I clarified and he nodded nervously "I wanted to ask for your consent first if it's okay to date you"

I slapped my forehead with my palm. This guy must be dead serious or else I'll push him down in this balcony "I'm sorry but, career is more important for me, I have to stand for our own empire cause it's hard to live without parents. I hope you understand" I stepped back and left him. It's disrespectful but it's the only thing I have to do than stay there with awkward silence.

I went downstairs to where the party was held and there were still tons of people enjoying. I squeezed myself in the very small space between the crowds to look for Sana. I couldn't find her so I gave up and go ask someone "Uhm excuse me, have you seen a girl with blonde hair, average height, and wore a blue dress?"

"Yes, I think you were referring to the girl from the bathroom earlier" the boy said and pointed at the restroom. I thanked him and entered the and gladly, she was there fixing her makeup. She is always like this, she don't wanna spend the rest of her life looking ugly but little did she know that she doesn't even need a makeup anymore cause she's already pretty. "Let's go and blow this party up" I grabbed her outside and spend our time dancing and eating. I am happy to gain this happiness again, the happiness that once taken away from me. Couldn't imagine how tough I am to face all of this challenges tho, the way I abide the pain in order to look okay infront of my sister, and the way I make things correctly even tho I'm already shattered into pieces. If only mom an-... *Sighs* No Tzu, accept the fact that they was taken for a reason cause looking through all the things you've made, you finally did found the reason.

(I would like to recommend you to listen Heather - Conan Gray or any slow sad song you like)

A / N

[4 years later..]

It was cold. The snow flakes falling from the sky is just very breathtaking scene. People walking on the street with layered coats and boots made the two smiled. Sana and Tzuyu is now here in Korea for they both decided to payed a visit. They got deja vu all the time they pass through the places they've went before. Seems to be pretty nostalgic.

They both smiled when they were now currently standing infront of their mansion. Nothings changed, but the house was now filled up with light and a one whole perfect family. "Selling this mansion wasn't my plan at first but look" Tzuyu pointed at the family's shadow on the window, they were obviously happy and all gathered up together "This mansion deserves a one big perfect family and a new owner, they are indeed the perfect one to do that" Sana teared up after saying her words, remembering how the four of them used to bond during christmas.

"I-i can smell mom's hot chocolate" Tzuyu uttered and felt a lump in her throat, meaning she's about to cry. The two felt stiff outside, cold breeze splashing on their way while the coat tried it's best to keep them warm. They decided to walk further since they can't stand there any longer watching there mansion being occupied with another people.

"The place still looks the same, it was just covered with snow" She snapped, her eyes glimmering through shiny lights that lit up the place. "It does" Tzuyu said, doing the same thing as her's.

They went to there favourite side stall, a snack stall that they used to go whenever they feel hungry during classes. It was pretty surprising that the vendor was still the same, she's very kind and loving, she always share stories with us about her life and even gave us advices. "Two hot coffee please"

She look up on us and smile immediately, she looks a little bit old but she still has that smile. "Oh dear, it's my two favourite customers" She spoke with a very shaky voice and embraced us without hesitation "we miss you" We both said in unison while patting her back. We pulled back and she quickly made a coffee for us. We do love all of her simple foods, it's very tasty and has something in it that can make us fall in love with a food.

"Finally you payed a visit, when did you arrived here?" She asked "we arrived here the other day" Sana answered "I'm glad you still came here, I've been wondering where did the two of you stayed since there were different people living in your house already" sana and tzuyu both chuckled softly "we sold the house and we're currently living in UK with our aunt" Tzuyu answered. They continued chit chating for like a minute then decided to go since it's almost 11:00pm.

They sipped their coffee while strolling the whole park, didn't even felt any muscle pain in their legs. "Let me just throw this there okay?" Sana told Tzuyu, referring to the empty coffee cup she was holding. She nodded and waited for her, walking few blocks away while admiring the lights swinging in the trees.

"Uhm excuse me, you dropped this" A voice said from behind, making her turn around and, it was surprisingly someone she didn't expected to see after some years. "Taehyung?" She mumbled, her eyes pinned at the man infront of her.

"It's good to see you again Miss Chou" He showed his usual box smile that used to make her heart melt before. She didn't utter any words but ran to embrace him. He was confused why, but he thought it might be a friendly hug since they haven't seen each other for years.

He hugged back and took a minute before pulling away "I missed you" She said, smiling nonstop while her eyebrows was left furrowed. "I-I missed you too" He looked away, unsure of the situation. He was thinking either she's joking or not but in reality, Tzuyu wasn't joking at all. "You seem very odd" Tae suddenly said honestly

"Look, I-I have soemthing to say to you" She held into his hand and stared into his eyes. "I knew from the start that you have feelings growing for me, I felt the same way too but, when my parents passed away, there where unexpected things that I just found out, very unexpected. I was gathering my father's documents and files to keep it since we were moving away but a borwn dusty envelope popped out. I opened it and regretted my decision, the feeling of me wanting to end the chapter of my life, to close the book that were supposed to start up, and to sadly feel the other half of me burning into ashes. Look, I loved you Tae, I always do but, there's something that prevents us for being together, a huge border to keep us away and it's because your father and my father were siblings but they were away from each other since grandpa was too ambitious, thinking that separating them would make them proffesionals, and he was indeed right and yes.."

"You and I shared the same blood, my dear brother"

__

Yay! We finally finished this book!! I'm so so happy right now, I couldn't process properly how many reads I've gain from this one even tho this book is very lame and has tons of grammatical errors but still, you insisted to read it. I would like to say thank you to all of you, for patiently waiting for my updates and for voting. You guys made me so so happy and I'm now motivated to make more stories for all of you.

I love you guys!! You are all my inspirations<33 I apologized for the ending, it is indeed really short but I'm still thinking either posting the part 2 or not. So if you wanted to have a part II, vote for this story and follow me. And by the way, you can add my instagram: annika.raiine.tg so if you have any ideas you can just say it to me. Again, thank you very very much my millsies💚 you guys are the best. Keep safe and I love you<33

Follow me here:
Snap: the.veronica6

VOTE AND FOLLOW ME FOR PART II!!

I'm also gonna mention the newbies here:) (new followers)
paulynpot05