Chapter 12

A/N'S

They soon arrived at the airport and there plane was about to start off so they hurried and luckily entered the plane before it leaves them both. They were assigned to seat at 027 and 028 which means they won't be separated. The other person who will accompany them is a foreign guy, he is seated behind Tzuyu who is between Sana and him.

"Are you sisters?" He asked "Yes" Tzuyu answered without hesitation. She isn't bothered now how others asked her if they are sisters, unlike before she'd answer like she's not sure about it. "Are you alone?" Sana asked, nit wanting to just stood stiff there "Yep, got to go to a rush meeting in Uk" the two nodded and continued on talking with him, not realizing they're already above the clouds.

--//--

Later on, they finally arrived at Uk's airport, safe and fine. They got out together with the fireign guy they met earlier, he seems nice and kind of very professional. Maybe he's a son of a CEO too, Sana thought. "So, guess we're gonna part our ways now" The foreign guy said which he intriduced himself as, Tom Holland. "It's so nice to meet you" Tzuyu said smiling and bowing "Hope we'll meet again" Sana added and flashed a cute smile. The two waved for the last time at Tom before he walked away, pulling his luggage with him. "He's nice" Tzuyu whispered, still keeping the smile she showed earlier. "So, where are we gonna now sister?" Sana asked, looking around the elegant nostalgic scenery of Uk.

"Let's go to the nearest hotel first, we can't go to Aunt Terrie's house today cause the sun is about to set" The two did that plan and called a cab to go bring them to the nearest hotel.

T A E H Y U N G

I'm at Jungkook's house, Jimin is also here since he got bored at his house. We played PS5 and ate junkfoods, we only ate those sometimes cause it's bad for our health. We have sodas and water  on the table for us to drink and also candies. We three loves to eat sweets.

"I won!"Jungkook shouted, jumping on the couch while Jimin sighed out of defeat "Let me do that" I said, grabbing the controller from Jimin's hand and starts to have a battle with Kook. "This would be your worste decision Tae" Jungkook blurted and laughed evily. The game started and it was getting intense, the controler looks like it's going to break, aww poor thing. The character he controlled punched me which led to my biggest loss. "YESSS!!" he shouted and do the victory dance

Looks like he's pretty hard to defeat "Let's just eat" Jimin said, opening the doritos "I'm the winner after all" Jungkook exclaimed while closing his eyes "Yuhh shut up" I rolled my eyes and stick out my tongue "Silly" Jimin uttered while watching us.

I told them that I'll go to the kitchen first to wash my hands, Kook's bathroom is upstairs and I'm lazy enough to go up. I wash my hands and wipe it with a cloth that was placed behind the sink. "Tae?" I glance behind me and Jimin walked forward "Do you like Tzu?" He asked straight forward. I furrowed my eyebrows and got nervous, my heart pumped fastly "Why are you asking me that?" I avoid to stutter or he might find out I'm nervous. "Just asking" He continued, pulling a glass and poured the cold water in it "Of course not, we're just friends and nothing more" I chuckled sarcastically and scratch my nape

"Alright then" He said before chugging the water "Guys! What took you so long?" Jungkook barge in and pull us back to the living room. Now what the just happened. Don't tell me Jimin like her? Ugh what a disgrace.

__

Thank you so much for those who are still reading this! I really appreciate all of you<33 while waiting for the next chapter, please do read my other books, The Lost Heirs and My Mr. Kim Taehyung.

Mrs.Kim? // taetzuजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें